• Klizan

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • other (Benne, Sexy Step etc etc)

Votes: 9 11.8%

WWW Brisbane International 250

5K views 81 replies 41 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
Big Aussie Toruney of the week

dare I say I would actually rather watch the womens side, the entry list reads like a Masters.

anyway will Murray win again? Or will Hewitt/Raonic/other make a charge?

#5 ·
Emperor Kei

#10 ·
please :rolleyes:

#11 ·
i like the entry list,even the qualifiers is full of good young talent

#20 ·
If it was Ferrer, his master Kei would be around to crush him yet again :shrug:

On topic, interesting draw. Hope Kei gets a crack at Murray in the semis (needs to beat Dolgo in QF) and Raonic vs Bagdathis would an interesting semi too.

#31 ·
this is the kind of tournament that mandy is the main fav and uses to lose to a mug

#32 ·
getting a big Raonic vibe. he's one of those players that no matter how the season starts, no matter what form he is in, his serve will be huge. if he and Murray both make it to the final you've got to think Raonic will stand a good chance with Andy with so little match practice! interesting tournament! a lot less NID than Doha will be with Ferrer

#33 ·
Raonic has a cakewalk of a draw. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes out early. Don't get me wrong, I want Milos to be successful but he seems to have a knack of losing when there is a good opportunity for him.

#36 ·
cakewalk of a draw? far from it open your eyes and stop being a blind fan

dimitrov/baker in the second round is not an easy match to start the season with

examine his possible QF opponents:

melzer - beat milos in their previous encounter. Has an under rated return. Definately would be a tough test for milos
goffin- tends to save his best for the bigger events, is something that needs to change. However if he gets there and is playing well it would be interesting
ebden- could be tricky at home

and then mayer and simon are in his section as possibly semi final opponents. Florian defeated milos last year at a time when he was struggling to win matches. If he plays well he is actually the favorite over milos. His funy game really throws players like milos off

and dont count out baghdatis who ALWAYS plays milos tough. yeah milos leads the H2H but really you get the feeling that any matches between the 2 could have gone either way.

so to say milos's draw is a cakewalk is vastly underestimating everyone else. He could very well lose in the second round

having now seen the draw id think andy will win if he cares enough. However there's a couple of players here that could take it too namely baghdatis, simon, raonic and nishikori.

i will say that things worked out really nice for andy since most of the other title contenders are in the other part of the draw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.