Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rotterdam R2 Dimitrov def. Devydenko 7-5 6-3

7K views 94 replies 61 participants last post by  Allez 
#1 ·
Well done,Champ! Grigor In Form Dimitrov :worship: Lets dream :angel:

#43 ·
First set was one of the greatest displays of tennis I've seen this year, too bad Davydenko turned into utter crap after that. Also the best I've ever seen Dimitrov play, a big step up from his first round match.

#44 ·
Some awesome tennis from Grigor tonight and that was easily the most entertaining match so far this week. That rally at 5-4 15-all was amazing. Grigor served like a beast and raised his game at the right moments to break Davydenko's serve. When Grigor plays like that, there's no-one better to watch. :worship:

#49 ·
was competetive until Kolya decided to mug up. Well i am happy for Grisha.

#58 ·
Rotterdam is really a Dimitrov Moment. If it's Baggy next he can clearly hope for a semi, if it's Richie, it could be tougher.

#61 ·
Great, promising display from Dimitrov. Davydenko wasn't even bad, Dimitrov was just all over him. This is boding very well for the youngster, his footwork seems generally improved and his serve is killing. Hoping to see more of this :)

#79 ·
Huge improvement from Dimitrov after the Tomic match.

#83 ·
If Dimitrov happens to add some beef to his groundies, which I reckon he'll do, and improve his ROS, he will certainly go far. He already has a lot of shots in his disposal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.