Mens Tennis Forums banner

Dane Propoggia

7K views 41 replies 14 participants last post by  The Lad 
#1 ·
Watch out everyone! 20 year old Dane has slashed his ranking and he is now in the low 500's. Some fantastic results in Europe are continuing........watch this space.

#4 ·
Thailand Futures:

Round 1: (5) Propoggia Def (WC) Sornbutnark 6-7(5) 7-5 6-2
Round 2: (5) Propoggia Def Wachiramnowong 6-1 6-2
QF: (5) Propoggia Def (Q) Sie 6-1 6-1
SF: (5) Propoggia Def (Q) Davydenko 5-7 6-1 6-4
Final: (5) Propoggia Vs Olin

Takes advantage of a good draw. Take it out Dane :bounce:

#15 ·
Massive chance. Defeated him in 2009 in a future event. Ebden has a tendency to go off the boil. If that happens, Propoggia is a very good chance.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#18 ·
he really needs to get into the top 250 by the aus open i think than hes got a chance of getting a main draw wc

#20 ·
Danes had a good year to date, so approaching a Pass, but has a lot of work still to do to make Aussie qualies cut-off.

He has earned 45 pts to date, less than I thought, and has 76 pts to defend for rest of year.

Fail so far.

#21 ·
Im going to disagree with you RustyOz on this one. I'm going Pass for Dane this year. Career high ranking and is winning some matches at Challenger level now.

His game is developing some consistency which is nice and is not losing as many close matches as years gone by.

Not confident that he will make Aussie Open qualies cut-off but he might get close enough to get a wildcard.

Have to remember that he wasn't even in the field of 16 for wildcard playoff last year.

#23 ·
MELBOURNE CHALLENGER

Rnd 1 : Dane disappoints, with one of the better draws, going down to in-form fellow Aussie Jordan Thompson (ATP335) 36 26. Hope he goes better in the doubles...

#24 ·
#25 ·
Wins the title. Well done Dane, starting to threaten to better his high rank and approach a ranking below 300 soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.