Mens Tennis Forums banner

*0* Fans Pix *0*

17K views 321 replies 31 participants last post by  casillas_girl 
#1 ·
:) I think that's a good idea... if you don't mind to put your own pic here...so just do it... This is an album for us, just for us...you can put some pictures which with some tennis players, or your life pictures...enjoy here! :wavey: :wavey:

#52 ·
girL_ said:
Aleksa's Laydee, nice pics!!!! :yeah: I totally adore the one with Andy - he seems to be enjoying fans attention, he put his arm around you!!! it's so sweet;) you look like a couple:lol:
:haha: If only ;) But thanks for saying it :)

#58 ·
Cindy I just got your emial and the shirt is awesome.

I want one even more right now!! The heart is a tennis ball. I love it!

#63 ·
@Cindy :lol: lol I don't mind but i would prefer Mrs Safin actually :lol: that's how all my friends have my name in their phone books put down :haha:

:scratch: btw I've been thinking lately... what if I change my last name for Gasquet? :haha: Mrs Gasquet sounds classy, too! :lol:

#64 ·
Cindy, both shirts are awesome. I love them!!! :)

And your computer screen is so cute. Its soo decorated. I love the Spanish flag. I have on in my room that I made during Spanish class. :lol: Awesome computer!

#65 ·
Oh My God Cindy i Love Thoes Shirts They Are So Cute!!Ware Did You Get Them?Or Do You Know Ware You Can?And Your Computer Is So Cute I Love All The Flags You Have On Them!!!

#66 ·
@ girl..oh no...Mrs Safin...btw...you can call me Mrs Roddick or Mrs. Gasquet next time.

@tennisgirl...yeah! i love this flags...they are sooo cute...and the Spain flag was from a pizza shop...their new style pizza is from Spain so they made it... I love the T shirts...of course i wear them...i took pictures...hang on.. i will post them later!

@tashanv! Hey, nice to meet you!!! thank you!=) I bought the t shirts from RBK store in shanghai...

#67 ·
I wannna steal the Spanish flag from somewhere
:lol:

I also went a pizza shop where the pizza style is from Spain. Sounds awesome. Everything here is Italian, yummy!

#75 ·
Awesome pictures with the shirts =) I really love the "I love Roddick" shirt. Its so pretty!

TMC tickets is great too. At least you're going to be there even if the seats are junky. have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.