Mens Tennis Forums banner

*0* Fans Pix *0*

17K views 321 replies 31 participants last post by  casillas_girl 
#1 ·
:) I think that's a good idea... if you don't mind to put your own pic here...so just do it... This is an album for us, just for us...you can put some pictures which with some tennis players, or your life pictures...enjoy here! :wavey: :wavey:

#28 ·
@Girl!!! you!! haha!!! in fact i did it before. i Love Owen..but he married...I love Deisler...but he married...I love Marat...but he has a gf...omg!!! They are so lucky. I shout to the tv like 'I LOVE U!!! MARRY ME'...when my dad and mum are not at home. if i do that, they will laugh about that. They think I'm sooo stupid! So...haha...I just hope someday i can see them live...that's my biggest dream!

@Daniela: I love this star!!!!

@Deflori: do you know Bjorn Phau?

#30 ·
Great photos everyone!

Don't mean to butt into your conversation but didn't Feliciano Lopez play Bjorn Phau 1st round of Wimbledon this year? It went 5 sets I believe.

#31 ·
hey im back..havent been here for a while..great idea for a thread :D

loving the piccies in here...you all look fab :):):)

as you can see i'm with thomas johansson in my av :D il post pics with other players tomorrow if you want to see :wavey:

#32 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
as you can see i'm with thomas johansson in my av :D il post pics with other players tomorrow if you want to see :wavey:
of course we want to see!!!

#35 ·
Heres me and Thomas Johansson from Queens this year and also me and Andy Murray from Wimbledon this year. Me and Jonas Bjorkman from 2004. And what i look like when i dont go to tennis tournies :lol: :wavey:

Attachments

#36 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
Heres me and Thomas Johansson from Queens this year and also me and Andy Murray from Wimbledon this year.
Oh, you're really lucky! Thomas Johansson's one of my favorite players and I never got the chance to see him... On the other hand, I do remember having seen Bjorkman, in Paris, once, but I haven't got any pictures.
Anyway, how is Thomas Johansson in real life? Is he really nice? I bet he is ;)
I really envy you :awww:

#37 ·
detheo said:
Oh, you're really lucky! Thomas Johansson's one of my favorite players and I never got the chance to see him... On the other hand, I do remember having seen Bjorkman, in Paris, once, but I haven't got any pictures.
Anyway, how is Thomas Johansson in real life? Is he really nice? I bet he is ;)
I really envy you :awww:
:awww: :hug: I hope you see him one day!!
Come to his forum on this message board...in the Sweden section :wavey:

Thomas is a very nice guy! Hes a little shy but speaks really good english and is very polite so if you talk to him he will talk back :) He said 'Happy Birthday' to me when i met him :eek: :D ;)

#38 ·
Great photo!!

You know I adore the one with Andrew Murray

:hearts:

#39 ·
:lol: Yeah hehe thanks!

#40 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
:awww: :hug: I hope you see him one day!!
Come to his forum on this message board...in the Sweden section :wavey:

Thomas is a very nice guy! Hes a little shy but speaks really good english and is very polite so if you talk to him he will talk back :) He said 'Happy Birthday' to me when i met him :eek: :D ;)
Aww! *melts*
I knew it, he seems to be such a good, polite, nice guy !
I'd be really nervous and all (if I had to talk to him) though... because I admire the way he plays so much. He's really, like, this graceful, talented player I've always loved.
So, he told you "happy birthday"? How sweet! You have to be the luckiest person I've ever met ;) (and you saw Andy Murray too!)
I'm kind of already reading his forums but haven't posted yet. Sometime soon, maybe :)

#41 ·
detheo said:
Aww! *melts*
I knew it, he seems to be such a good, polite, nice guy !
I'd be really nervous and all (if I had to talk to him) though... because I admire the way he plays so much. He's really, like, this graceful, talented player I've always loved.
So, he told you "happy birthday"? How sweet! You have to be the luckiest person I've ever met ;) (and you saw Andy Murray too!)
I'm kind of already reading his forums but haven't posted yet. Sometime soon, maybe :)
Hes everything you imagined and so much more! If you do see him...just go say hi and wish him luck or something! you have to speak to him you'l regret it if you didnt ;)

Hope to see you posting in his forum soon :D

#43 ·
Aleksa's Laydee said:
Heres me and Thomas Johansson from Queens this year and also me and Andy Murray from Wimbledon this year. Me and Jonas Bjorkman from 2004. And what i look like when i dont go to tennis tournies :lol: :wavey:
I love your pics!!! you're a very lucky girl :yeah:

#44 ·
thanks ^ :D

#45 ·
Loveley pics :yeah:

#46 ·
I can't post pictures these days... i don't know y...maybe something wrong with my computer...I want to show you something...I bought a t shirt from RBK yesterday, and it writes I LOVE RODDICK...i took a pic for it, but i just can post it here... :confused: :confused:

#49 ·
silverwhite said:
I'm back from Wernigerode, btw. :p Have you heard of it, Deflori? Apparently, even some Germans haven't heard of it? :lol:
Welcome back Silverwhite! :yeah:
Haven't heard of Wernigerode before but i'm not German so...

Wernigerode[vernEgurO´du] Pronunciation Key, city (1994 pop. 36,905), Saxony-Anhalt, central Germany, at the northern foot of the Harz Mts. It is an industrial city, a tourist center, and an important road and rail junction. Manufactures include machine tools, electric motors, glass, leather goods, bricks, wood products, paper, and processed food. Noteworthy buildings in the picturesque city include a medieval castle (rebuilt in the 19th cent.), formerly the seat of the princes of Stolberg-Wernigerode; two Romanesque–early Gothic churches; and a 15th-century city hall...

Sounds cool :cool: Hope you had a nice time!

#50 ·
Aleksa's Laydee, nice pics!!!! :yeah: I totally adore the one with Andy - he seems to be enjoying fans attention, he put his arm around you!!! it's so sweet;) you look like a couple:lol:

@Cindy
a t-shirt with "I love Roddick" inscription? awesome!!!!! I'd love to have one! I wish there were such shirts with other players' names (esp Marat and Richy:))

#51 ·
I wish they made player jerseys. I mean they do it for all other sports why not tennis?

It would be great. To maybe have a jersey that was the player's country and their name on the back Highly marketable.

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.