Mens Tennis Forums banner

How are you going to stay up late?

937 views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  RoddickBabe10 
#1 ·
Hey all,

We all know ESPN2 is airing Roddick's match LIVE at 3:30 ET. How are you going to keep yourself awake?

Go Andy Go! :bounce:

#2 ·
I'm not. I'll go to sleep and set the VCR. knowing me, I'll wake up in the middle of it or something, then I'll stay up from that point til it's over. But I need sleep more than I need to see the match.

#3 ·
I will wake up. Wild horses couldn't stop me from watching this match. I thought of something kind of random last night and I thought I should share.
Roger=swiss cheese
Andy=duck
Lleyton=potato
Marat=hippo
Chesse covers potato
Hippo crushes potato
Duck eats potato
Hippo cuts the cheese :lol:
Ducks eats cheese
Therefore, the duck and hippo will have a slugfest.

#5 ·
:lol: Jenny, I like it.

Luckily I won't have to stay up for this match, seeing as it starts 8.30am my time, though it does mean getting up earlier than I usually do on a Friday.

#8 ·
its on at 8:30am here, and thats just when i leave 4 school *steam coming out of ears*

im gonna try to fake sick. :yeah: :bounce:

mehhh.....i dont feel well...... ;)

#10 ·
Wrong Way Pmc,
Uncle Cliff,
Know It All Mary,
Manly Courier,
Pam Burglar,
Oh Dear Enberg,
+ Tim Ryan Lyin' have a new friend:
Gilbert Gnu the Muppet

Attachments

#12 ·
Tytta said:
It never works for me :lol:
i have to make it work this time!

#13 ·
:haha: Jenny and Heya! :rolls:
I'm not gonna get up at 3:30 in the morning...I have school sadly lmfao. If I didn't then I'd be up all night waiting for it and sleeping in the day :lol: I'm gonna be up at 6 anyway cause I have to get ready for school so maybe the match will still be going on at that time and I'll catch a bit there :)

#14 ·
i'm not staying up for once i am going to bed and getting up in the morning for it! i am not a morning person! i am setting 5 alarms! i set 4 this morning and still missed the first 20 minutes :rolleyes:

#18 ·
It's gonna start at 12:30am for me and I won't have trouble staying up cuz I'm usually up at this time! ;):cool: I might have a lil trouble if it's a really long match though. lol :p

#26 ·
Going to bed a bit early, setting my alarm for 3:30 am (think that's when it starts :retard: ) then I'll try to stay awake throughout the whole match. Have work the next day, gotta leave my house at 7 am so :(.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.