Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

#105 ·
Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Thanks for the translation ;) Wow it's not often that we heard Marat's father reacting... Interesting stuff anyway...

#107 ·

They tried to reach Marat in Moscow but couldn't b/c he had already left, so they got a hold of Marat's dad. Nothing groundbreaking, really. His dad said that, yes they were together at some point, but obviously aren't anymore. He said not to ask Marat about Dasha b/c Dasha doesn't exist as far as Marat is concerned. Whatever happened is in the past. He also said that he knew her and had "no comment" about her, but has no regrets about the fact that they aren't together anymore (he said the last part "as a father"). It really sounds more negative then it should, I don't have the best translation skills :tape:, and the english connotations for the phrases that he uses are far more negative then what I think he intended. At the end, the article alleges that they broke up because Dasha was jealous of an Italian girl during a vacation in Tucsany. I don't know how reliable this source is though...but all those Italian references in the blog would make sense now :lol:.
According to the other article, Marat said that Dasha doesn't concern him, they broke up and are grown up people, so they both can do whatever they want to do. :shrug:

#108 ·

At the end, the article alleges that they broke up because Dasha was jealous of an Italian girl during a vacation in Tucsany.
Eve, as if George was not enough for you! You want them all, right? :mad:

j/k

Thanks, MarieS :wavey:

#109 ·

AnnieNik said:
Eve, as if George was not enough for you! You want them all, right? :mad:
j/k
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:angel: Well,all these dashas and stuff,what they think they're doing in my territory? :eek:

j/k too!;)

#110 ·

How did you translate that, you typed it in Babelfish? It made no sense whatsoever.

Jeez, however people want to 'beautify' the Roman/Dasha affair, the truth is all mistresses/homewreckers are glorified prostitutes. We all know Dasha was a slut even when Marat was dating her. I never understood what Marat saw in her anyway. He deserves sooo much better.

#112 ·

Jeez, however people want to 'beautify' the Roman/Dasha affair, the truth is all mistresses/homewreckers are glorified prostitutes. We all know Dasha was a slut even when Marat was dating her. I never understood what Marat saw in her anyway. He deserves sooo much better.
:bowdown:

harsh. but so true.

#113 ·

HAHA!!!! I'm so late with this news. :wavey:

But are you sure it's Dasha? Is it really the same nose? :confused:

Two years ago I couldn't say negative words about her because she was Marat's girlfriend. But I was not a jealous fan, she really looked bored during Marat's matches y'know! ;)

Small world. hee!

#115 ·

another picture of beautifull Dasha.

(I dont know why, but I still like her:confused: )
What's wrong with her mouth? :confused:

Anyway, I think she is pretty, but in the light of the recent events she doesn't seem to be a nice person (not to use the B*tch word), which is more important.

#116 ·

:sad: I think she is pretty but her behavior just sucks. Then again, she's got anything material if she's with the 7th richest (or something) man in the world. Sadly many people lose their heart totally when they don't know what it's like to be with someone different.

What a surprise that she didn't find someone less famous than Marat now :rolleyes:

#117 ·

:sad: I think she is pretty but her behavior just sucks. Then again, she's got anything material if she's with the 7th richest (or something) man in the world. Sadly many people lose their heart totally when they don't know what it's like to be with someone different.

What a surprise that she didn't find someone less famous than Marat now :rolleyes:
She's not worse than last year you know, when there were rumors she was dating Freddie "Kruger" Windsor. She's still the same.

It's not a big shocker, we always knew she was a IT girl. But suddenly she's linked to Abramovitch and becomes a slut?

#120 ·

wow, I hope you don't all bitch about me when I start dating Marat ;) :p

edit: oops, this post belongs in the Denial thread

and if Mr Curls ever finds out about it, also in the Divorce thread :p

#123 ·

"I have the strange feeling these rich people all live in another world"

Well Abramovich spent 6 monthe in jail for fraud, so I guess he was in a world not many of us will ever experience.

And it's the power the mega rich are high on..money is the means to it. There's a limit to what you can buy with your money re: material goods, but prople can always be bought.

#135 ·
#136 ·

ROTF

Hey, I've found an article all about Dasha and it tells about her childhood, riches and her AGE !! I wondered whether she was really 23 and here they say she was born in june 1981, so that makes her 25. But she appears as someone not really living in the same world as anyone... courchevel winters, and all...

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=411276&in_page_id=1879
:sobbing: life isn't fair.

I can't believe some women spend their life shopping for vintage clothes, jetsetting around the world, going to exclusive spa's while designing their own clothes, going to all social events, hooking up with rich guys and go on holidays to france. :p

Some people really get all the goodies thrown at them. If you have THAT much money surely it's easy to look good all the time and be nice all the time, because you have no reason to complain.

Ok don't mind me. I'm just a cynical bitch. :p

#137 ·

Just out of curiosity... In every article they mention she studies at the "College of Naturopathic Medicine". Is she becoming a shamaness or something. :aplot: How could someone who pretends to be so serious about education can study this?! (I don't mean to offend anyone... well, maybe just her...) I mean become a lawyer or a doctor... But I guess if you have daddy's billions there is really no need to work. :rolleyes:

#138 ·

Well I thought she was older than 23. But then this is the first article I've read stating this (or 1981), everything else has said 23.

Until last year, Dasha had the boyfriend to match her it-girl lifestyle - bad boy Russian tennis star Marat Safin. She flew around the world with him on private jets, visiting him at his homes in Moscow and Monte Carlo. There was talk of an engagement, but they broke up at the end of last year
:lol: Just found this funny. They sure know how to make things sound more interesting.

#139 ·

Dasha was listed in the LA telephone book when she first started to see Marat. A simple White Pages search produced the phone number (no address) of the phone she (D) and her nother (E) shared. No, I didn't phone her nor did I share the information with anyone. I was just amazed that it would be there..her name (D) was deleted a few months later. Interesting what you can find on the Internet.

#140 ·

I was just amazed that it would be there..her name (D) was deleted a few months later. Interesting what you can find on the Internet.
well, it seems that at times when she still lived in LA and studied in uni, she was quite a 'normal' girl.
her mother is a scientist... that surprised me more than her father's story
Dasha might be quite a smart girl after all.

#145 ·

I wish a bikini looked that good on me ;)

Her mom's doing good work. My father's a diabetic so I like people who do research on it ;)

#146 ·

did anyone see "julie" in the crowd at the soderling match today? julie was the girl that was in his box during 2002, no one ever really knew who she was. she reappeared in his box during bercy 2004. and then i just saw her in the crowd during the soderling match. i have no clue if she was sitting near his box or not. anyone have any idea about this? i'm not sure what she is to him? :confused: first three pictures are some screencaps from bercy 2004. and then last three pictures are from the soderling match.

Attachments

#151 ·

did anyone see "julie" in the crowd at the soderling match today? julie was the girl that was in his box during 2002, no one ever really knew who she was. she reappeared in his box during bercy 2004. and then i just saw her in the crowd during the soderling match. i have no clue if she was sitting near his box or not. anyone have any idea about this? i'm not sure what she is to him? :confused: first three pictures are some screencaps from bercy 2004. and then last three pictures are from the soderling match.
Are you sure of that?

#149 ·

Let's call it "Friends with benefit", ok? :p
Now everyone will want to be his friend! :lol:

#154 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.