Mens Tennis Forums banner

Cool Avatars (hosted by Avatar master Tangy the Tangerine)

58K views 886 replies 84 participants last post by  Mario Sharapov 
#1 ·
Alright soo we all love avatars and some are classics...I think we should post our favorites here, for historic value.. :)

#802 ·
zoltan83 said:
I think that it's the time for me to change my avatar. But as you know, I'm unable to do one :sad:
So if someone could help me :angel:
nicolas, want to be my av brother? d:
:drink:

Attachments

#809 ·
Does anyone have a picture of Andy on clay that I could easily add a caption to and resize to make an AV? The few pictures I have are not working for me.

Reactions: Corinna
#810 ·
Umm, i have these two Amberbambino. They'd be easy to put a caption on? I think anyway :lol: Sorry if they're lame but since Andys clay season is always so brief, photo opportunites are rare :p

Reactions: Deboogle!.
#811 ·
Thanks Sarah.....I'll see if I can use the first one. My AV idea is probably lame anyway! LOL

I love your signature by the way! :)

#812 ·
LOL I'm sure it'll make me laugh :hug: :)

Aw thankyouuu, i'm so proud of them, i needed an output. Perfect output, i think! I have a whole USA getup for my posting now :p

#819 ·
I should totally just steal one from this thread.

But then I'd have to figure out how to *gasp* edit my profile.
It's still a wonder I know how to use internet. AND MSN.

#820 · (Edited)
ummmm...there are some really good ones here plus i'm sure if you have a picture or idea 1 or 2 Andyland lovlies:wavey: would make one for you....
you don't have to edit your profile to change your AV just go to "user cp" which if you scroll to the top of the page should be just about the middle of the page on the left (there is an edit avatar selection & go from there it is very basic:p )

i just hate to see cool people with a screen name & a flag but no personal musings as far as an AV pic...I'm out of control with mine :smash: but i cannot be stopped.

#821 ·
Hahaha I can make really basic avatars of my own. I'm just gonna put a random picture I guess. Andy of course.

And um, thanks for telling me where the CP thing is cause I obviously wouldn't find it. Now I'll try to look for it, I'll probably find it in a few hours only thanks to you!

I'm liking the "cool people" part. I hope it included me! Haha.

Yeah, the whole teehee-i-am-a-flag-and-i-take-up-the-whole-space thing can get quite annoying. I'll try to do something about it! Oh, andyland. Loves it.

#823 ·
I'm out of inspiration so I just took a random pic and tried to put it and now it's over like 1000 something. So I have to do something about it somehow.

#825 ·
I did the whole 140x140 thing all proud of my little picture thing and I guess it's more than 9kb haha.

Maybe I'll find a way to fix it after my homework. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.