Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

1M views 5K replies 374 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#3,531 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

a thousand thanks for the lovely photos and your hardwork, veyonce :)

#3,532 ·

Rafa showing his support for Spain in the World Cup

#3,533 · (Edited)

Defending champion Spain's Rafael Nadal poses in front of the Eiffel Twer during a photocall in Paris, Saturday June, 10, 2006 on the eve of his French Open tennis tournament final against Switzerland's Roger Federer.

#3,535 ·

I saw Rafa practicing today at 2pm. (Carlos Costa and uncle Miguel Angel were watching ;) ) I'll show you my pics when they are uploaded (but I dont have my cable here, I'll see if I can borrow my sister's). Rafa looked very relaxed, he hit with a junior but I dont know his name. It was so hot today it was almost unbearable! :eek: there were 6 or 7 tv crews filming him :eek: and many photoraphers! :p

#3,537 ·

Here are the pics, please DO NOT USE them without my permission! ;)
(please not that it's not the best quality of the pics, they have been resized ;) )

Attachments

#3,541 ·

thanks for the pics everyone :hug:

love that last one :hearts:

#3,543 ·

LadyNalbandian said:
any pic in the stand with family after winning»
Here are the only two i've found so far that aren't tiny. :) (you can also see Amelie Mauresmo and Luke Jenson in the background of the first one)

Then there are two of him with Princess Christina of Spain and her husband Inaki Urdangarin.

The last one is one taken of his racquet, ball, and headband left on the court when he went into the crowd. :)

Attachments

#3,545 ·

in the pic with Miguel you can see Momo behind them :lol:

it was fucking damn cute when he rolled on the clay and then when he sat on the court like a little boy! :hearts: :hearts:

and i had noticed he had left the ball racket and headband on the court, he had already left his racket on the court last year! :p

#3,551 ·

A THOUSAND THANKS LOVELY PEOPLE FOR THE PRETTY PHOTOS OF NADAL, thank you for giving me so much pleasure for watching these pretty photos :worship: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.