Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

75K views 3K replies 58 participants last post by  Nole fan 
#1 · (Edited)
AO cheering thread!

draw out on Friday (probably late Thurs night for most of us) - going for the hat-trick :D

so... Pics, fancy coming over to the top side of the draw?

also, I'm amazed I managed to find anything remotely resembling a rhyme for 'australian open'... ridiculously hard.

F:

(1) DJOKOVIC, Novak [SRB] vs. (3) MURRAY, Andy [GBR]

#1,423 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! QF v Berdych

Well it took him long enough. :rolleyes: :p

#1,448 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! QF v Berdych

what's the mtf policy on doping accusations? i was under a false impression, it seems, that throwing such allegations left and right earns you a ban. last two nole match threads have been hijacked by fedtards+gsmnadal, and literally every second post is a picture of the cvac. reported, but it seems to no effect.

#1,449 ·

what's the mtf policy on doping accusations? i was under a false impression, it seems, that throwing such allegations left and right earns you a ban. last two nole match threads have been hijacked by fedtards+gsmnadal, and literally every second post is a picture of the cvac. reported, but it seems to no effect.
Looks like that stupid thread is gone now.

#1,458 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Nole's forum was the safe haven for many sane Novak fans.
I don't know how the other player forums are, but this subforum has always been like a family, respectful, insightful, honest. Not just because we all love Nole, but because everyone respects everyone here, as well as the players, and discuss tennis properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.