Mens Tennis Forums banner

Djokovic will win a slam in 2011

23K views 258 replies 89 participants last post by  2003 
#1 ·
Forget the overrated clowns like Murray and Del Potro. From what I've seen in USO, Nole is back in business and hungrier than ever. He didn't beat Rafa (who was on fire), but he made a statement when he beat Federer saving 2 match points and reaching his first slam final since the AO win. His serve is getting better, the groundstrokes are amazing and it seems he's finally focusing full time on tennis. I am certain he will win his second grand slam next year, probably AO or USO. Count on it.

#232 ·
nole mentally outplayed, and outgrinded, fedal from A to Z this year. they were at the top for so long and his abrupt and total slaying of that two-headed beast, makes it almost to say that he took the trash out. it is a bit unexpected that he owns nadal so much, but it was pretty clear that if he wins AO he will have built a wave to last entire season.

#233 ·
Calimero is a Noletard. Now we're doomed. :facepalm:

#235 · (Edited)
Amazing stuff. :lol: reading some comments from last year is just hillarious.

Who would of thought Nole will win not one, but three slams this year? I think noone.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

#240 ·
It's funny because before his permaban, he had completely transitioned into Nole's Mate :haha:

#241 ·
what did federer believe was unimpressive about djoker? his ability to do nothing after winning 2 sets in 3 grand slams?

#242 · (Edited)
durrrex was quite active at the thread's beginning and then he went STFU :lol:

Reactions: finishingmove
#249 ·
When you make 10000 predictions a year, which fail posters like Topspindoctor, Clay Fail, Failerko and Tard da fail do, you are bound to at least make some here and there. Then you can claim you are some kind of visionary and tennis psychic so that you can make excuses when 99% of your predictions come out false as if some supernatural event has changed the future making your prediction false. Afterwards, you can change your predictions slightly.

Just ask Failerko how he does it. He is a prime example of this failery with the most recent one being "Federer will never beat Nadal again" written in his lovely signature. After Federer beat Nadal in London several weeks ago, he cried, gave some excuses and changed his prediction to say "Federer will never beat Nadal at a slam again."

Clowns.

Reactions: Looner
#250 ·
1 out of of a 1000 is a pretty good strike rate for those guys.

#252 ·
This thread is over rated.

Novak won 3 slams

If youd told Topspin he would win 3 slams he would have called you a tard so.

This thread = fail.

#257 ·
I still laugh at this title thread. :lol:
Leave Topspindoctor alone, he knows his stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.