Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Forum Police are in town

24K views 314 replies 75 participants last post by  156mphserve 
#1 ·
Too many people have been allowed to get away with too much for far too long.

I am going to put a stop to it. I have my first victim:

I am going to report each and every one of you. I have studied the forums rules and can recite them in full. I am going to stop at nothing and leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of justice.

Sinners will face a grisly end.

Watch out, I'm going to report you.

See less See more
#55 ·
You should edit your signature, victims isn't a good way to describe these criminals.

#60 ·
i was never including other persons in forum fights which have nothing with it

it's a good subject just still insure if you are appropriate person to share these infos with you, she/he is much closer than you would think . i could share these infos with you if you prove you can make banned anybody at this board ?

#69 ·
And which doors i have opened ? never shared any personal info at this board, because from first hand i saw which kind of lunatik are here
Says a guy who threatened another poster to pay him a surprise visit in real life. :lol:
Don't worry WMF, he served his ban for it. :)

#75 ·
#76 · (Edited)
Should i mention also that this guy DM, when i wasn't answering of his quote provocations and every day badreeps sent me a PM whit picture of facebook conversation with a person which was claiming that knew me, in that talk they were talking about me, how i look, etc... and he was making a fun of it even without meeting me and confirming it , after i didn't answer on it few weeks later he sent me identical one with the comments. On this one i answered and he immediately reported it like a threat . I have nothing to hide or be ashamed, that was the the story of my threats about which he is talking

#81 ·
Should i mention also that this guy DM, when i wasn't answering of his quote provocations and every day badreeps sent me a PM whit picture of facebook conversation with a person which was claiming that knew me, in that talk they were talking about me, how i look, etc... and he was making a fun of it even without meeting me and confirming it , after i didn't answer on it few weeks later he sent me identical one with the comments. On this one i answered and he immediately reported it like a threat . I have nothing to hide or be ashamed, that was the the story of my threats about he is talking
Want the honest truth? I don't care. What I will say is that it says a lot that people talk about you behind your back. Ever wondered why?

All I know is when you come in my threads to talk crap I am going to respond in the way I know how - by picking on your weaknesses. We could continue to discuss Nikki, but it wouldn't end well for you, so I'll do you a favour and leave it here.

I've always quite liked DM, but whatever issue you two have between each other you can deal with it yourselves.

#84 ·
I'm talking about samanosuke outside the forum? :lol:
The guy that knows us both from MTF comes to me and says "Hey you know that guy samanosuke? I just played tennis with him, bla bla bla.."
I respond "Yeah, he does seem like a cyber smartass. Who won the match?"
He responds and we move on.

Not much of a talk about Samanosuke. :shrug:

#85 ·
We all know there is a lot more to it than you both just being friends. Or rather, she knows you're friends whilst you'd like to think there is the potential for more. She has you on a dog leash following her around wherever she goes - everyone can see it.

Bet it hurts you every time she mentions Javi?

You ruined all positives which I had about you as a poster with that stupid post
What will I possibly do now I don't have your approval?!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject. I have no desire to continue with the personal stuff as it is not my business. Problem is when it is played out on a forum for all to see, it becomes common knowledge.

Best of luck Samo.

#86 ·
We all know there is a lot more to it than you both just being friends. Or rather, she knows you're friends whilst you'd like to think there is the potential for more. She has you on a dog leash following her around wherever she goes - everyone can see it.

Bet it hurts you every time she mentions Javi?
Jesus Christ :haha:

You saved the best for last :haha:

Boy,police don't need you, you need paramedics, and you need it fast

#87 ·
Samo I have one question, would you please be kind and respond with a simple "True" or "False".

Rumour has it Nikki once visited Croatia and wanted to meet you but you refused, true or false?

I will leave you to answer that Samo. Have fun. Good night.

#101 ·
Before we go any further Samo, are you going to want to hunt me down like you did with Deathless Mortal?

Let me know and rather than you wasting time trying to find out my address I will just give it to you to make our lives easier?

You can then play internet tough man in real life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.