Mens Tennis Forums banner

Eduardo Da Silva goes to Arsenal for 24 million euros

1K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Action Jackson 
#1 ·
Dinamo :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Mamic is a fucking idiot :retard:

Sold our best player when we were finally ready for Europe :mad:

Dinamo will never play in European cups again-I bet he will let Modric go too :retard:

What a stupid idiot.

I liked him once.But he doesnt care about Dinamo_Only about his wallet.

#3 ·
Dinamo might play Tirana in 2nd round of CHL preeliminaries, is that right?

24mln is a huge sell, you can buy many solid players which can help for the breakthrough

#4 ·
Yes, possible Dinamo-Tirana match in 2nd qualy round...

And they won't get anybody to play here... They buy some expensive players (Nowotny) and then those players play 2 matches, and you never hear for them anymore... Mamić will take that money for himself :retard:

#8 ·
They're all bunch of morons!
Without Eduardo we have nothing to hope for in European Cups...
I really thought we have a chance this year... :sad:

are you both retards?:rolleyes:

fuck dinamo! the NT is more important than that silly club who will lose to that azerbajdzan club in the first round! I'm hoping Dudu will do well so that Wenger will buy more Cro players like Modric or Corluka.

Besides Cro leaque stinks, the reason why many people are watching it is because of Modric but when he leaves no body will give a shit about it.

Like Strupar said in a interview for Belgian press: Croatian football is lame and only NT is important for them.

#9 ·
No,you are a :retard:

You even had Dinamo's symbol in your avatar not to long ago :retard:

I love this club,always did,and I want them to play in Europe.
And I don't give a fuck what Dinamo haters say.

I can say my opinion about what that selfish bastard did to the club.
Destroyed it.I wonder what will his next move be :retard:

He will probably buy some old moron with one leg,who had 1378328723892782347893478933 injuries and operations,just like Sokota and Nowotny.
Pathetic.

#11 ·
what do you like more NT or DInamo ZG?

I like Dinamo too but Dinamo is nothing compared to the Croatian NT, everytime when i hear the anthem ja se najezim! Ask yourself..do you really want Dudu for the rest in his career in ZG and that his skills will drop(because you have to admnitt our leaque isn't great att all) or do you want a Dudu who's very populair in Europe and who's always scoring goals for our NT? Dudu is 24 and if he stayed longer that could affect his game.

s get

#13 ·
what do you like more NT or DInamo ZG?

I like Dinamo too but Dinamo is nothing compared to the Croatian NT, everytime when i hear the anthem ja se najezim! Ask yourself..do you really want Dudu for the rest in his career in ZG and that his skills will drop(because you have to admnitt our leaque isn't great att all) or do you want a Dudu who's very populair in Europe and who's always scoring goals for our NT? Dudu is 24 and if he stayed longer that could affect his game.

s get
Yeah,you really like it:

"that silly club who will lose to that azerbajdzan club" :haha: :tape:

Look,of course I love our NT.
But,he is the best player in our NT now.And,did he play in Arsenal yet?

No.
It could stay that way.His wife is Croatian,he likes it here,he loves Dinamo.
Nothing would change if he stayed in Dinamo.
And that isnt even his choice.Mr. Zdravko decided instead of him :worship:

Way to go Mamic :worship:

I wonder what will he say when Dinamo will lose in 2nd round of CH League qualies.

Of course,he wont blame himself.
He will blame players.And Ivankovic.
Bye bye coach :wavey:

#20 ·
Barisic is a president, I guess he knows...

Even though Mamic does everything instead of him. :rolleyes:

However, I think Dinamo has a chance to get to 3rd Qualy Round in CHL, and then probably lose. But at least they would get in the UEFA Cup. Lenkoran and Tirana/Domžale shouldn't be a problem ;)

#26 ·
24 lol
are you crazy ?
it´s 11 mill tops
great player, great person
arsenal bought player with great striker´s instinct
i read all the bashing of eduardo in british media, but give him a chance
and remember, we teached england a lesson iz zagreb, with 3 players from our league
he is no henry, forget about that
he is more davor šuker type, great in 16 metars, great nose for goals

#27 ·
I agree. Hajduk couldn't even beat a German club like Kessel(third league) so they have nothing to offer against Dinamo. But problem is that with that 24 million we can't buy big names because Mamic also have to pay the salary of the players and also a important factor is that nobody cares for the Cro league. Dinamo will win the title nomatter who Hajduk signs, as long as we can keep Modric than it's fine.

But isn't it if you win 2 qualie rounds of the CL and you lose the third that you enter immediatly the UEFA? That match VS Auxerre was a UEFA match and not a qualie match if i'm right.

#36 ·
Hope he does well and any good striker would want to play and test themselves in the top leagues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.