Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#1,830 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I see that the "Rafa cheated on Xisca" story is still going strong :stupid:

we have a Romanian saying: an idiot throws a stone in the lake and 10 wise man strugle to take it out :facepalm:

#1,836 ·

I see that the "Rafa cheated on Xisca" story is still going strong :stupid:

we have a Romanian saying: an idiot throws a stone in the lake and 10 wise man strugle to take it out :facepalm:
i missed it :lol: btw where he puts his willy is only his affair:p

#1,837 ·

Isn't it self-explanatory what I'm doing there? Getting preached to on how insensitive I am. :D

Writing about "this person" was a nice touch, wasn't it?

A bit more serious:
It's a topic that interests me. Journalism plays an important role in democracy, I think. So to me, it's vital to ask questions.
Besides, why would I throw away my opinions just so that a person would still talk to me? I have a backbone, you know. Pfffft...it's not as if she talks much to me as it is. Not exactly losing much, am I?

#1,838 ·

Sure it's an interesting topic, for me too. But I've come to grips looooooooooong ago that not in 1940 not today nobody would care about someone as insignificant. *Referring to the pre-WW II period when no allies gave gave a sh!t about Estonia. Nothing has changed in this regard.*

And I'm considered a freak here when I cry at the funeral, 'nough said on the issue. :D

#1,847 ·

Uh oh Veronique, do you have your rosaries out? :scared: :unsure: And wth Rafa, you cannot lose to Dimitrov of all people! :help: :help: Vamos! :bounce: :bigclap:
I'm stunned, Maria! Dimitrov is playing well but Rafa's level has taken a plunge. He's making uncharacteristic errors on his forehand side, and the fh is landing way short.

#1,850 ·

I can't stand it. I'm way to nervous.
Is Dimitrov really playing that good? I can't watch it!

#1,854 ·

First match point wasted

#1,857 ·

Yesssss! Finally! I almost got a heart atack!

Reactions: MariaV
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.