Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

1M views 5K replies 374 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#3,054 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

everyone think the same about it !! but in the video i also see that guy like Raùl or Nando Torres wasn't well made !!! :lol:
it's not the same quality as Mrs Tussauds 'one !!!!!

#3,058 ·

Xristos said:
Shouldnt rafa be training for the clay season?

Rafa has already started his preparation for clay, he just made a lilttle break to inaugurate his figure . By plane Madrid is not that far from Manacor :)

#3,059 ·

thanx veyonce for the gorgeous pics !!! What a lovely smile on the second one !!!! :haha: ;)

#3,062 ·

i can't see the last pic....... :sad:

#3,064 ·

Great pics :D

Must be so weird to have your own wax figure :lol:

I also can't see the last pic :sad:

#3,065 ·

i'm sure he wondered ....oh gosh is it like that people see me ? Let me reassure you Rafa you are 100000000000000000000 times better than the wax one :p

#3,066 ·

oh my god, so ugly is the statute, if i am rafa, i will shout "help help" instead of vamos :p :devil: :eek: :mad:

Reactions: Carlita
#3,068 ·

Xristos said:
When ever anyone can please post pics of Rafa on clay 2006. Thanks.
Gee, you're impatient! :lol:

As far as I know there are no pictures of Rafa practising on clay yet. See, he isn't photographed every single day. ;)

There will probably be articles about his preparation in the Spanish media when we get closer to Monte Carlo and hopefully they will come with pictures. :)

#3,070 ·

Rafa & Moya attending the presentation of the tournament in the Balearic government office on 6 April 2006.

Bigger than elmundo

#3,075 · (Edited)

Lady_Carlita said:
btw...why are his legs white and his arms brown???? :confused: The eyebrows are also wrong.....gosh BIG BIG FLOP this waxwork! :rolleyes:
agreed, dear ;)
You see, I've visited Mme Tussaud's in London several times on school trips with my pupils, and I can say the waxwork there is much much better, the similitude with the real people is much more obvious than THIS :eek: ...Moreover, I think they shouldn't have tried to emphasize the expression and the muscles to this point... :rolleyes:

#3,076 ·

Ti-Anne said:
agreed, dear ;)
You see, I've visited Mme Tussaud's in London several times on school trips with my pupils, and I can say the waxwork there is much much better, the similitude with the real people is much more obvious than THIS :eek: ...Moreover, I think they shouldn't have tried to emphasize the expression and the muscles to this point... :rolleyes:
i wonder what Rafi REALLY thinks about this "thing"....... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.