Mens Tennis Forums banner

GERMANS Cheering Thread: Kiefer, Haas, Schüttler, Mayer, Waske, Burgsmüller, ...

2K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  KarstenBraasch#1 
#1 ·
:banana: COME ON!!! AUF GEHTS! :banana: :banana:
:woohoo:

Hey, I'm not asking for much, lets say.... hmm.... at least one German player into the third round :eek: okay? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Deboogle!.
#10 ·
Go Haas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN WHoLE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Good lucks for Kohlschreiber! ;) :p
Neely :devil: :lol:

#14 ·
summary: Waske, Burgsmüller, Mayer, Petzschner, Kohlschreiber out :sad:

Kiefer made the 2nd round, but he also had the easiest task (at least on paper) of them...

tomorrow playing: Schüttler and Haas! :rolleyes: :shrug:

#15 ·
DO NOT DISAPPOINT US HAAS! HAAS! HAAS! TOMMY! COME ON!

:worship:

#16 ·
Neely said:
summary: Waske, Burgsmüller, Mayer, Petzschner, Kohlschreiber out :sad:
Add Haas to that list :tears: :bigcry: :crying2: I'm soooo sad. Poor Tommy! He also lost in first round in Rome. :bigcry:

#17 ·
Tommy :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

please find solution soon!

#19 ·
incredibly disappointing result, I believe this complete desaster won't continue for too long, they just suck on clay pretty much and/or are in deep shit (Haas, Schüttler, Mayer) At the moment, there is near and far no heir of a great one like Stich in sight who could win Hamburg! :shrug: .... or even win three rounds...

#20 ·
nihil66 said:
rainer is on his way to his next 1st round defeat.
7 germans out, 1 advanced against another german, worst case scenario :(
whats wrong with these guys?
Damn good question
I’m absolutely astounded that the German guys have played so abysmally :sad:
OK well Alex and Lars didn’t do too badly but they still lost :rolleyes: Rainer I’m ¾ of the way of giving up on you sunshine :mad:

#21 ·
Neely said:
incredibly disappointing result, I believe this complete desaster won't continue for too long, they just suck on clay pretty much and/or are in deep shit (Haas, Schüttler, Mayer) At the moment, there is near and far no heir of a great one like Stich in sight who could win Hamburg! :shrug: .... or even win three rounds...
imo it's still better to lose in the first round than to win and cry in front of ~8000 people. ;)

#22 ·
unbelievable, Kiefer in winning position and then he blew it also

ALL have been a total failure, no words to describe this desaster :banghead: :fiery:

Reactions: Space Cowgirl
#23 ·
Kiwi, I don't know whether to shoot you or what! He had that match won ffs, then goes OAF, Marat-stylee and throws it away. Unbelievable :(

#24 ·
They are all in the same boat. While I can't blame a guy like Waske ranked in the 150s for losing to a (great) player like Robredo (even though it was somehow disappointing because he was so close to beat him), Tommy/Rainer/Kiwi/Florian had disappointed for their standards... the thing that matters most is HOW some of them lost :sad: :shrug:

#25 ·
What we have witnessed this week can only be described as scandalous.
The attitude of almost all German players stinks. They all act like spoiled brats without showing effort or motivation. And then the stupid excuses ...
Losing a match is one thing. But what happened here is far far worse. These players are giving tennis a bad name, and that's the last thing we need.
You can't really blame TV for not showing these losers. They don't deserve it.

Go Boris!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.