Mens Tennis Forums banner

THE pictures thread

570K views 5K replies 189 participants last post by  Dead Net Cord 
#1 ·
I'm pulling a Zahirah and opening all the new threads.

Of course the prospect of a pic thread was a major reason for asking for a Gilles forum. I have no new ones yet, but feel free to post the best old ones in the meantime. :drool:

See less See more
#2,234 ·
Thanks a lot, it's my turn to update the French blog about Gilles for RG and it's very convenient, you're doing all the work for me already!

I like the one of the Lenglen too, but it reminds me of a similar one of last year, I hope he won't become superstitious about the Lenglen with all those nightmare matches (even if the one of last year looks trivial now in comparison).

#2,268 ·
Yeah, it looks very retro-style, it made me think of an old "Mousquetaire" pic, but I don't remember which one.
The training pics in Estoril are awesome, thanks! Who is the lucky old man playing doubles with Gilles in the last pic?

#2,272 · (Edited)
Thank you for great pics :worship:

here my Gillou's look-alike pics :p

i've no idea if people were talking about it before or not :rolleyes:

Wolverine :eek:

Edward Cullen :hearts:

and.......:lol:

c'mon if you want to add more :wavey:

Attachments

#2,276 · (Edited)
here my Gillou's look-alike pics :p

i've no idea if people were talking about it before or not :rolleyes:
LOL! I love the ballerina comparison..i have some on on gilles and robert pattinson too(yes i got bored and i had a lot of time on my hands:eek:)..

as hot as rob is, :worship::worship::worship: to gilles..:drool:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.