Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jeremy picture thread

58K views 275 replies 72 participants last post by  Kev. 
#1 ·
Good thing he now has a forum. :) It was desperatly needed. And every player needs a picture thread. :cool:

#29 · (Edited)
He still looks great, but I preferred the long hair, I loved his style with the bandana.

There is an old pic with Jérémy in the Mathieu Montcourt album on the FFT website:

http://www.fft.fr/FilInfos/albums/albummontcourt/index.html
It was taken during the FFT training camp 2007. It must have been a huge shock for Jim too, they knew each other well, I remember they played doubles together sometimes on the Challenger tour and Adam was complaining at the time that Jim was not good enough for Mathieu and he should pick a better doubles partner! ;)
Jim attended the ceremony for Mathieu on Friday, you can see him shortly in the videos.

Edit: I found it again, it's always crazy to see how fast Jim has improved! He had just lost in the qualies of a Challenger:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=4938905#post4938905
I'm surprised Adam says Jim was rude in Wimby, not his style, he was particularly nice when I saw him, on the contrary.

#47 · (Edited)
I saw parts of his match against Andi, but the horrible light on the Center Court made me sick, so I was sitting very far where it's a bit brighter. (The roof used to be white, but now it's yellow, I find it really unpleasant.) His game was not flawless, but he could rely on his serve when he needed it. I think it was a good performance just coming back from the Stuttgart final. He did the job!

I used to love the Hamburg roof, but it has become annoying, now it only looks great when it's not closed.
The last pic of Fontang is taken during the Davydenko-Petzsche match, but it doesn't matter since he always looks the same. He was alone during Jim's match too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.