Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals on AO

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  CooCooCachoo 
#1 ·
Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals on AO

So pick your favourite underdog(s) from this matches.
(All underdogs are on the left side)

A.Bedene Vs. L.Lacko
J.Dasnieres Veigy Vs. S.Bubka Jr.
D.Kudla Vs. E.Schwank
J.Sousa Vs A.Menendez Maceiras
A.Ghem Vs. P.L. Duclos
K.Kravchuk Vs. S.Bolelli
P.Luczak Vs. F.Nielsen
G.Rufin Vs. D.Goffin
F.Dustov Vs. R.De Voest
C.Ball Vs. V.Pospisil
J.Wang Vs. D.Guez
Y.Mertens Vs. A.Delic
M.Viola Vs. A.Veic
K.Capkovic Vs. I.Marchenko
M.Fischer Vs. J.Hernych
M.Crugnola Vs. B.Phau
C.Zampieri Vs. J.Huta-Galung
A.Kudryavtsev Vs. R.Schuettler
R.Bautista-Agut Vs. R.Berankis

I give best chance for make upset to Kravchuk and maybe Ghem.
Also think that Goffin and Veic should not have problems with Rufin and Viola.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals o

A.Bedene Vs. L.Lacko
OMG, what a match for me. :drool: I wanna watch this match.
A win-win situation.

To answer the question, I don't know and I don't care much. Let them mug it out. :)

#5 ·
Re: Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals o

I hope Kamil Capkovic have a piece of chance, due to his words, he seems to be in a great shape there.

#6 ·

Think Ball certainly has a great chance against Pospisil.

#10 ·

Not sure why Wang is considered the underdog. He should be favored to win convincingly.

I think Kudla, Sousa, Bedene, Capkovic, Kudryavtsev, Fischer, Crugnola and Zampieri are in with a shot. I would be shocked if Ghem and Mertens won though.

#11 ·

Not sure why Wang is considered the underdog. He should be favored to win convincingly.

I think Kudla, Sousa, Bedene, Capkovic, Kudryavtsev, Fischer, Crugnola and Zampieri are in with a shot. I would be shocked if Ghem and Mertens won though.
Wang is the favourite.

I will say him and Fischer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.