Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

159K views 5K replies 29 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
So many posts, we went through that last one so fast :D

New chat thread :rocker:

#660 ·
Nole was never like Tomic :tape: or I never would have started liking him :lol:

Your avatar and flg are getting me confused everytime you post. :lol:

Sooo, did you plan that London trip? Or any news about Uni? I need to know what's happening in the life of my vsis other than attracting hot, young athletes. :lol:
:rolls: sorry, I was part of a thing here on MTF where I played Tennis Tipping Hopman Cup and I joined Team Ireland :lol: (and we won, btw because I am pretty awesome at the game of Tennis Tipping :lol: ) so I was rotating Irish men in the avatar :p I can switch back to something else now though :D

Not planned yet :p I still want to do May but now my London peeps are talking about getting tickets to the NFL game in October and I'd love to do that. It would be mostly people from the MTF Fantasy Football league, I think me, adee-gee, jayjay and Bibberz, so it would be fun but I'm not sure if I will do both trips or just one or the other :p I'm more likely to do both if someone lets me sleep on a couch or something so I can cut my costs :lol:

That's it though :)

#668 ·
He doesn't have to be as successful to be as arrogant. :p And I think he might be better than most people think. I am not saying he is the next 10+ slam winner, but looking at the whole field... I don't know... It's not like Nole and Rafa are going to be around forever.
He's going to end up stuck between two great generations. The players that are my age and younger look really good, while Tomic's generation isn't that promising. :awww:

I think Nole, Andy and Delpo will defend the fort for another half-dozen years, which is long enough to meet the mid 90s generation, which will hopefully take over.

#677 ·
vsis fighting over DelPo? :rolls:

Tomic, this kid has talent, need a good PR to keep his mouth shut though. Both Tomic and Dimitrov impress me with their performance at the beginning of the year. But they need to substain their level over the whole year, then, we can contemplate how far they will go.

#683 ·
Yes,he's our guy:)Wish he would win US Open.
For Nole I want AO and for Andy Wimbledon.
Of course I wish Rafa to come back and smash every possible opponent in straight sets in RG.

#693 ·
I went to see The Hobbit today. It was good, it made me want to rewatch LOTR, guy in my avatar made me fancy a dwarf for the first time ever... but around the 2 hour mark I thought this installment should be winding down, but then it went for another 45 minutes.... so it felt drawn out.

All in all... I give it a 7.5/10 :p

#696 ·
I didn't see it in 48fps as the cinema didn't support it - missing any visual 8th wonder of the world?

love LOTR, and I really enjoyed The Hobbit. big fan of the books also, so I for one am glad they went into a decent amount of depth - but the first 45 mins in Bag End with the dwarves was just far too drawn out in comparison to the rest. :p And the use of the white orc (azog), whilst it makes sense because it's a film and needs villains, was seriously average/needless imo. overall great though, looking forward to part 2 :)

solid 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.