Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Gay Chat Thread

29K views 215 replies 31 participants last post by  Just like heaven 
#1 ·
For all the gay members on MTF. Here we can chat about anything and everything.. LGBT related or not :)

#3 ·
Cool! Welcome :yeah:

#4 ·
im not gay but lets post pictures of hot men

#5 ·
no idea whats him name

#6 ·

#7 ·

#8 ·
That's a great idea for a chat thread.

I just like posting on the first page of new chat threads. Have fun lads n' lasses.

#9 ·

#10 ·
Welcome Punky :smooch: Nice pics and a nice start to the thread! :drool:

Sham Kay, supporters of LGBT people are also welcome :yeah:

#11 ·
Welcome Punky :smooch: Nice pics and a nice start to the thread! :drool:

Sham Kay, supporters of LGBT people are also welcome :yeah:
hands off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are big supporters

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
Hey :cheerleader: Welcome :smooch:

#12 ·
reynaldo gianecchini

love of my lifeeeeeeee

#14 ·
my cousoin who is gay rold me that he can tell by a look or glasses if the other men is gay!!!

is it true??

#15 ·
Tom is so hot, ajde! and punky, reynaldo gianecchini.. damn :drool:

#20 ·
I know! There's so many LGBT people here on MTF! Wonder why they won't talk here? :( Don't get me wrong, I love you guys :smooch: But it would be cool if more people could join us too ;)

Anyway.. have you noticed that many people have come out lately? Raven Symone, Darren Young (WWE), Lucas Cruikshank (Fred!) and Wentworth Miller. It's insane really. It makes me happy! :dance:

#21 ·
Yeah, umm.. despite being gay is "popular", I don't think any of them lied. Wentworth Miller has been known as gay for years. Lucas is queeny as hell, and I doubt that wrestler dude lied.. could have costed him his career. Being gay in sports is still taboo :shrug:

#24 ·
I've seen with my own two eyes people in here claiming Nadal is straight

#25 ·
:lol:

#33 ·
pics or it didn't happen

did u get to kiss him or even further?

#34 ·
OMG i just remember, he once did an Advertisement for panties with a famous israeli model bar refaeli and i saw the video he acted like there isnt a naked woman less then a cm then him

rafa look so "happy"

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLqQeGCISJc

#42 ·
Yeah. I think Rafa is gay. IDK.. there's something off about him and his gf. In fan pics they walk far apart and keep their distance.. in pap pics they make out and are all over each other. That makes me think that Rafa is gay. Seems more like a bearding thing to me. There's a striking difference between how they act when they're alone and how they act when there's paps. And come on.. there's no way in hell his relationship with Monaco is just platonic.

#49 ·
i should search for a few more hot israeli men

#50 ·

#51 ·
Nice! Keep 'em coming Punky :hearts:

#52 ·

#54 ·

#55 ·
All those men are so hot, punky!

And safin-rules-no.1, Matthew is so hot! I love him. He's a bit queeny, but that's ok. His personality is awesome and his body is amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.