Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#3,964 ·
Just seen it, thanks for posting it. :hug:

Not sure if it was worth five minutes booting up my PC, though. ;) Just kidding.

I suspected you were jealous. But I'm sure you possess plenty of things I that I would be jealous of. :)
:haha: Like what? I really don't own a lot of stuff, I feel heavy when I own too much stuff, so I am always giving away.

I have a crappy computer whose life expectancy isn't promising and an expensive, but already outadted phone (Samsung SII). And those are my most expensive possessions.

But I have plenty of awesome experiences, can't materialize that :D

#3,974 ·
Great. :D

Stop I am thinking of taking during the trip or basically when I plan to get out the train, stay for a a couple of more nights before I get on the next train:

- Perm (for gulag perm 36, Ural Mountains and some Ice cave) or Yekaterinburg (for the Czars history and Ural Mountains) --> one of these two :shrug:

- Irkusk and/or Ulan-Ude for Lake Baikal --> not sure if both or just one :unsure:

- Ulan-Bator to check out Mongolia, so would stay for a week or so.

And the St Petersb, Moscow and Beijing (and around Beijing). This would be trip.

I am have been redaing about 3rd class in these trains, it's so much cheaper, but I probably shouldn't take that risk. :lol:

Of course it's naive, but I may as well continue to believe it while it rings done degree of truth to me personally. :)

It's personal choice. Some people like travelling, some people like jewellery, clothes, gadgets etc. :)
Exactly, personal choice! :D

Whahaha, obviously you haven't had an introverted girlfriend yet...
How did you come across that post anyway? It was an old one. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.