Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaChat Part 11

35K views 5K replies 58 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 ·
Andreea :hug: I'll switch to that match as soon as Rafito closes this :)
I suppose I'm bond to see some cyclism! :bigcry: :bolt: to write ES another pissed e-mail!

JMac commentating Nadal's match. He's such a Rafa fanboy
I love him already! :inlove: :hearts:

#6 ·
Re: Chat thread for whiners and moaners and some serious tennis talk

:D
Rafa is such a sweetheart! :D Now he will have 2 days off, right? The blisters will have time to heal. :D
Hmmm... I think he'll have one day off. Better that way. It might be raining on Monday.

I suppose I'm bond to see some cyclism! :bigcry: :bolt: to write ES another pissed e-mail!
:hug:

#8 ·

All kidding aside, don't you think that the nickname Gasgay is lame?
Not as lame as the boy himself :shrug:
caroline is more pretty than Ivanonic :inlove::baby::hearts:
They're both very pretty :)
Adam will be devatated! :bigcry: :crying2:
I'm speechless. I had to go to Birmingham this morning and saw the score on my phone. Absolutely disgusting result :retard:
now Ivanonic will most likely be the new champion, but i prefer momo or the pretty young Caroline :sad:
No way Ivanovic wins it, she's playing crap.
Tauziat, Bartoli, Dechy, Pierce, Mauresmo, Loit, etc... are all ugly chicks... Only Cornet and Golovin are half decent (and Golovin can be thankfull to her Russian origins :eek:)
Agreed about Cornet and Golovin (even though you took it back :ras: ).

I'm in a bad mood :mad:

#10 ·

Adam, is going to Birmingham what pissed you off?

Rafa got a nice practice sesson today.

#14 ·

Adam, is going to Birmingham what pissed you off?

Rafa got a nice practice sesson today.
No, Birmingham was fine. And I was only there for a couple of hours.

So I see, I don't like what I'm reading about these blisters though.

Almagro is simply too good for Muzza at the moment. I hope Muzza can at least take a set.

#15 ·

Can you believe that they cut the tennis to show me some Italian people with umbrellas? Is a shitty weather in Italy and "due to badweather images from the race are not available"
Even the commentators are asking themselves why they cut RG for this crap! :mad:

Poor Betty! I hope she has a better weather!

#29 ·

Not the best day results wise :sad:

Have you still got more exams? :hug:

:secret: Youzhny is going to bring me back on your vcash tail btw ;)
Tough day for me too with two matchs with my favs playing against each other :sad:

I'm still waiting for results, I had some not so very good ones yesterday but not for the schools I really wanted so *knocks on wood*

I like Youzhny so that's ok ;) even though I wanted Nando to win that particular match :tape:

#33 ·

Finally the rain/umbrellas/people wandering through the mountains/trees transmission that ES called cyclism is over and Misha+Nando are on my screen! :inlove: :hearts:
Misha is pissed :confused:
Claire, Jess :wavey:
Adam :hug: sorry for Muzza and Serena( not so much about Serena, but I know you're sorry)

#36 ·

ES France shows Chardy/Tursunov much more interesting than PHM/Schwank on France Television !!

i'm glad the people booed at llodra with his Paris Saint Germain shirt :haha: :spit: The other players in the locker tried to tear his shirt :lol: :lol:

#57 ·

Odesnik showing his disapproval of Djoko's ball bouncing :worship: :rolls:

Chardy :eek:

PHM, don't you dare lose this! :armed:

ES France shows Chardy/Tursunov much more interesting than PHM/Schwank on France Television !!

i'm glad the people booed at llodra with his Paris Saint Germain shirt :haha: The other players in the locker tried to tear his shirt :lol:
:confused: can someone enlighten me why he was booed for wearing a Paris Saint Germain shirt?

D'après ce que j'ai entendu dire Federer déconne aussi pas mal dans les vestiaires Rafa par contre c'est sur que c'est une autre histoire :spit:

Ca m'éclate de les voir comme ça à se charrier t'as vraiment pas l'impression d'avoir des sportifs professionnels en face de toi.
:ras:

ça c'est des rumeurs Rafa est un marrant,a la coupe Davis il ne faisait que des conneries avec Pics J'étais :eek: :lol:
La colonie française est tout le temps comme ça,c'est vrai qu'on ne dirait pas des pros,mais plutôt une bande de potes.C'est une bonne idée de la part de france 2 cette camera dans les vestiaires :devil:
What were Rafa and Pics doing? :speakles: :devil: :aplot:

Romanian commentator love: "It was a moment when I trembled for the Serb. :scared: He slipped and it could have been a serious injury :eek: but his strong legs steeled not only on the tennis courts but also on the ski-runs helped him not to injur himself! He's such an accomplished athlete!"
Do you think that this guy posts in MTF as Alo or Faren? :scratch:
:spit: that's the kind of commentator papa-Djokovic likes :yeah:

#40 ·

Please, please ES, not The Skull, not The.....:sad:

EDIT: Hi Kim!
Hi Andrea, how are you

Hey Kim :D how are you ?
Hope you had a better time than tuesday :unsure:
Hi Claire, Well it couldn't get much worse than waiting around for the entire day only to see 2 hours of tennis. But wednesday was nice and dry and I got to see Nadal play and yesterday it rained only for a short while so it wasn't that bad. I didn't get to see Roger though :sad:, there were no more Chatrier tickets.

#47 ·

The best is during DC when the commentators can't spend 5 minutes without talking about how close the team is and how much they like each other and that they even have breakfast together :inlove: unlike those pesky russians who still kick our asses every year :lol:

#51 ·

The best is during DC when the commentators can't spend 5 minutes without talking about how close the team is and how much they like each other and that they even have breakfast together :inlove: unlike those pesky russians who still kick our asses every year :lol:
:lol: :lol: DC is a legend,biased commentaries at their best :lol: They were so uneasy during the clash between Forget and Santoro :eek:

#49 ·

Romanian commentator love: "It was a moment when I trembled for the Serb. :scared: He slipped and it could have been a serious injury :eek: but his strong legs steeled not only on the tennis courts but also on the ski-runs helped him not to injur himself! He's such an accomplished athlete!"

#50 ·

:lol:It's the long narrow skull that allows him to be such a great all-around athlete

#55 ·

Chardy leads 2-0 vs the Blogger :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.