Mens Tennis Forums banner

Ri-born Richard: closing the door on 2009 and awaiting a better 2010 (with no ban)

50K views 1K replies 61 participants last post by  case 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, Richard has a very full fall schedule. He must be thrilled that he can actually play :awww: Here's his tentative schedule:

21/9 Metz
28/9 Kuala Lumpur
5/10 Tokyo
11/10 Shanghai
19/10 Open d'Orleans
25/10 St Petersburg
2/11 Basel
8/11 Bercy

#2 ·
Re: ~~~Ri-born Richard: Fall 2009 Indoor Season (Kuala Lumpur)~~~

:eek: Yikes! That's a crazy schedule. He's trying to make up for lost time, I guess. Let's just hope he doesn't get injured so he misses Paris again.

#3 ·

Yummy, lots of Richie goodness :drool:

#4 ·

At least we will se a lot of him now :bounce:

#6 ·

Well hopefully we will see him. I missed him when he wasn't playing. I hope he can start over small and build up some confidence and momentum. Top 20 by next April please.

#7 ·

Non stop Tennis for Richie until the end of the Season!!

COME ON GASQUET!!!

#11 ·

I believe that for him these last months of 2009 are important for took the rhythm of his game again!! It will be veru hard for him play many match after all this months of stop!! Allez Richie and thanks still to Eric!!

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
Re: Ri-born Richard: Fall 2009 Indoor Season (Kuala Lumpur)

FFS Pim Pim on the comeback trail and so is Gasquet. Of course I'll root for Richie, but this will be a nightmare to watch as I like both. :hysteric: Provided Richie wins against Crivoi that is, but that shouldn't be too hard. :unsure:
I feel exactly the same way :hysteric: I love Pim Pim and he was so good on saving those break points against Lleyton :scared: Richie will have his work cut out for him if he gets there of course.

#13 ·

I wanted Pim pim to win today but not against Richie :scared:
Anyway good luck for tomorrow. I will be in class at the time :sad:
Also I noticed all livestreams have seriously bad camera angels. Cant see the players at all :rolleyes:

#16 ·

http://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/dm...e-pour-Gasquet..._88-1085669_filInfosport.Htm

the FFT had bloody better give him a wild card to Bercy if he doesn't make it by ranking and requests one.
REALLY! He's been cleared and it's completely legal for him to play. (Although they might be afraid he'll withdraw and would have wasted a WC :tape: - naw, that was the old Richie).

Looking forward to seeing him play tonight - perfect time for me, about 10:30 pm. Glad it's not one of those 3-4 am matches. Last night I was working on my laptop and came across the live stream. The only one I could get was pretty bad - it must have been a fixed camera in the stands and in the little I watched the camera angle never shifted and you almost needed binoculars to see the player on the far side but better than just a scoreboard "fur shuuure"
Good luck Richie!

#19 ·

If he has any issues with France may I suggest we have a very good tax rate for athletes and we pay 70k a year to top athletes :devil:

#23 ·

There is a live stream? I will be up to watch. :D

#27 ·
#31 ·

De rien. ;)

Crivoi hits the stupidest dropshots but good start Ri...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.