Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#3,838 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

MariaV told me that if Djokovic doesn't win AO 2012, she's going to run naked through Tallinn. She'll get a friend to take pictures and she'll post them for us.

She's that sure of a Djokovic victory.
You read it here first.:cool:

#3,839 ·

MariaV told me that if Djokovic doesn't win AO 2012, she's going to run naked through Tallinn. She'll get a friend to take pictures and she'll post them for us.

She's that sure of a Djokovic victory.
You read it here first.:cool:
:spit: That's kinda late already, no? Considering that Nole won it already like 2 weeks less than a year ago. ;) :p

Besides they predict frosty January and February here now so no running around naked. :( :mad:

#3,847 ·

I have to work tomorrow :sad:

Before that, dentist. I had these 3 provisory caps (waiting for the custom-made caps + bridge to be fitted tomorrow morning).

The provisory caps are only loosely fitted and my dentist said that it wasn't a problem if one got unstuck. Just put it back on.

One moment, before breakfast, I have one of those 3 caps still on my molar tooth. The next moment, after breakfast, I notice that it's gone. I fear that I swallowed the damn thing. :tape: :eek:

#3,851 ·

Fra is 6 today :woohoo:

here he is with his book

amazing, 6 years

and to think i've standed betty for 8 year

#3,853 ·

:lol:thk:hug:

#4,628 ·
In the interest of moving this thread along, here's what I learned about Korean yesterday: there's an ending 더라고요 (toragoyo) that you use when you're talking about a past event and want to emphasize that you saw it with your own eyes.
Very disappointed in you Evita. :( I thought there were hundreds of Korean endings. This thread could have been over by now if you had been more dilligent with your studies :rolleyes:

...instead of watching Korean soap operas day and night. :rolleyes:

#3,857 ·

Evita:lol: What a dedicated learner you are!

I am trying to revisit my Statistical Learning course during the never ending nursing sessions. :lol:

Belated Happy Birthday, little Francy
and a very belated Happy Birthday, Hilde

#3,861 ·

No, it's fine. It's like that because he falls asleep a lot while nursing and then it's time for his next session. I read online and many people report the same thing and the doctor also said it's normal. He's gaining weight as expected.

#3,863 ·

Maria.. I have not spoken to Enric at all yet. He walked past me twice. First time on his way to a match and yesterday he umpired my match of Adam Feeney and walked right past me but it was so hot that I was feeling blah and also Adam had just lost so I didn't feel like getting up to talk to him.

In other umpire news however, on Wednesday Carlos Ramos was standing watching a match that I was at and turned around to leave, saw me and said "OH HI! How are you?" without me even initiating it :lol: I didn't expect him to recognise me so it was a pleasant shock. He then had a convo with me about Australian tennis players. Very cool.

Other than this, qualies was - results wise - pretty shit for me. Everyone of real meaning was out by yesterday but I was happy watching Berankis go through today and also Belgian Maxime Authom who is quite very cute :hearts:

#3,866 · (Edited)

Maria.. I have not spoken to Enric at all yet. He walked past me twice. First time on his way to a match and yesterday he umpired my match of Adam Feeney and walked right past me but it was so hot that I was feeling blah and also Adam had just lost so I didn't feel like getting up to talk to him.

In other umpire news however, on Wednesday Carlos Ramos was standing watching a match that I was at and turned around to leave, saw me and said "OH HI! How are you?" without me even initiating it :lol: I didn't expect him to recognise me so it was a pleasant shock. He then had a convo with me about Australian tennis players. Very cool.

Other than this, qualies was - results wise - pretty shit for me. Everyone of real meaning was out by yesterday but I was happy watching Berankis go through today and also Belgian Maxime Authom who is quite very cute :hearts:
Awww Peta, sorry about the heat & migraine! :hug: :hug: Anyway thanks for reporting! :hatoff: :smooch: That's so cool about Ramos, they do remember the best fans! :yeah: :D :D :cool: Hope you can talk to Enric too, you still have time. :) You take care! :hug: :hug:

Edit: Oh and it seems like there are young Aussie players coming up finally, no? :D Plus B-Nard won Sydney. Too bad he's gonna be out of the AO after the 3rd round. :awww: ;)

Hema, good to hear you and the baby are doing fine. :D :hug:

#3,872 ·

Oh and in the interest of moving this thread along, of course the news about the Korean language are fascinating! :worship:
I could fill the whole thread with it but I'll take pity on others :lol:

Greets from Brussels. It's very pretty here.
Hi scoobs :wavey:

Evita,

I'm watching the Korean drama you talked about :eek: and I dont mind some minor spoilers: did the hero had sex with the daughter the first morning she woke up in his house( with these Koreans is hard to tell :smash:) The boy was the hero's or of the old man?
:eek: You're watching it? Awesome :worship: I was just watching it today myself, I haven't finished it yet. But I don't remember a scene like you are describing. I'm pretty sure Maru, the male lead, didn't have sex with the daughter (I assume you mean Eungi, the daughter of the old, sick man). Koreans are a bit more old-fashioned in things like that. The small boy is the old man's son, Eungi's half-brother.

#3,871 ·

Evita,

I'm watching the Korean drama you talked about :eek: and I dont mind some minor spoilers: did the hero had sex with the daughter the first morning she woke up in his house( with these Koreans is hard to tell :smash:) The boy was the hero's or of the old man?

#3,873 ·

they are old-fashioned because they don't show it not that they assume people don't have it :lol: and on other shows that i watched it is clear that a couple has sex, even if they don't show it.
the other one i watched even had a sex scene :eek:, very tasteful done

#3,876 ·

they are old-fashioned because they don't show it not that they assume people don't have it :lol: and on other shows that i watched it is clear that a couple has sex, even if they don't show it.
the other one i watched even had a sex scene :eek:, very tasteful done
Yeah, well, either way I think they didn't do it. It's never been shown or mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.