RafaChat Part 13

38K views 5K replies 73 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 ·
haha, I saw in athread that Burrow is banned
is this true?

#76 ·
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

hi everybody :wavey:

no hopes of catching up on the thread but :woohoo: VAMOS ESPANA! now, did someone say something about naked rafa and feli? :angel:

in other news, nutella is crack. no other explanation.

#77 ·

As usual you all have been busy. Claire the movie was boring and Guillarme Depardieu is not very pretty to look at. But the dinner afterwards was good.
Hey all. I had too much tea and caffeine.

#78 ·

Rafa, that pic:tape: And tomorrow Oana will again complain that I have no right to say that because I think Fed is hot:rolls:

WG you should try and read back. This thread has been pretty fun in the last few days.

#79 ·

Rafa, that pic:tape: And tomorrow Oana will again complain that I have no right to say that because I think Fed is hot:rolls:

WG you should try and read back. This thread has been pretty fun in the last few days.
i wish metis would do her summary :awww:

rafa looks :inlove: in that pic. which is appropriate 'cos spain winning is :worship: i'm very sad that xabi came on so late but atleast he tried to create a chance or two at the end.

what have you have been upto hema? found a new underage roommate yet? :D

This post has been deleted
#80 ·

Okay, apparently I can't bet fractional amounts, but I bet as much as I possibly could (3,885) on Tipsy. Fortune favors the bold, no? :p
you're now fanboying for tipsy?? this is a new low, BD. :sad:

#89 ·

Depardieu looks a lot like Rogi, with fairer hair.

Same nose :)
I almost posted "Roger would be proud of that nose" but I abstained because I didn't want "someone" to think I wanted to drag the attention back on him :rolleyes:
Claire, I was hoping we could have the same sigs again, but RogiGOAT hasn't won enough titles yet.
Troll.
Your current sig lacks subtelty.
The vid in my sid was posted today in the fedforum, it was an inspiration for me:inlove:

#91 ·

Thanks Claire but I know the elder one too :lol: He use to act in period pieces too ;) Also slow and long........Liked him better when he was in comedies. Anyhoo.

#94 ·

So that was a quick hello and now a quick goodbye. Back to work tomorrow. I like having 3 day weekends.

#99 ·

I don't like Tipsy much. Decent game which is good to watch as a purist, but he's ultimately Fakervic#2. I've seen a few instances where he's been snidey and made questionable timeouts.

He's a faker. :shrug:

The match that stood out for me was Murray in Moscow, 5-2 down in the second when he calls the trainer for fuck all it seems and then he's superman for five games and Murray is put off by all the hullabaloo.

#103 ·

I just remembered another reason I don't like Tipsy :D

What's the point of getting quotes (that were originally written in french and Russian) tatooed in Japanese ?
Clearly trying to make himself seems smarter again.
Plus that Pascal quote is so overused (at least in France) it makes me :puke:

#112 ·

why Jankovic's coach could pass her notes during the match and the empire did not warn her? and she looked at her coach before calling the challenges, and to tape up her legs after falling behind and then to remove it, she is too tricky and to beat my beautiful Caroline :mad::mad:

#116 ·

linda, you're going to be away for the rest of rafa's wimbly run? poor rafa. how can you be sure this is not going to jinx him? :armed: there should be thread polls about important decisions like this!

#118 ·

I'm gonna go to bed, need all my strengh for my first full day of wimbledon watching :inlove:

Night all :zzz:
g'nite claire :hug: i'll be off as well, g'nite all :wavey:

#123 ·

Adam, when can we try playing TS3? Are you still busy taking pics at Wimbledon this week?
:rolls: no, I'm back at work this week :mad:

We can try whenever you like, setting up a game is kind of weird though :unsure:
JM:inlove: ciao to all u:hug:
what hapopened when i'm was not around..another RG title :banana: :angel:
Betty Boo! :smooch: welcome back :D how was your holiday?

#122 ·

#124 ·

welcome back, Betty :hug::smooch::woohoo::yippee::yippee:

#127 ·

thk u all :hug:adam,mimi:hug:
NICE AVY JM:p
nice time thk..only i'm tired..:lol:

edit Casta :hug:

so what's happen here§?

#131 ·

Hey everyone:wavey: Betty, you are back:woohoo: and a big :hug: How was vacation and more importantly how was vacation with mom-in law:rolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.