Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#3,466 · (Edited)
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

If people (and you know who I am talking about) are pic-spamming in here while only using pictures of Nalby :rolleyes:, Jonas :singer: and co without posting pictures of Rafa, all hell is going to break lose in this thread.

and with pictures of Rafa: I mean "good" pictures. Nice pictures without following it up with lame comments just to prove to the good and cool lurking people on MTF that you're cool as well (Maria, looking at you in the first place but others are warned as well :armed: ) because heaven forbid you say something nice about Rafa without being a sarcastic twat, right? That'll really throw your reputation in the bin, right? :rolleyes:

You have been warned. :armed:

#3,535 ·

If people (and you know who I am talking about) are pic-spamming in here while only using pictures of Nalby :rolleyes:, Jonas :singer: and co without posting pictures of Rafa, all hell is going to break lose in this thread.

and with pictures of Rafa: I mean "good" pictures. Nice pictures without following it up with lame comments just to prove to the good and cool lurking people on MTF that you're cool as well (Maria, looking at you in the first place but others are warned as well :armed: ) because heaven forbid you say something nice about Rafa without being a sarcastic twat, right? That'll really throw your reputation in the bin, right? :rolleyes:

You have been warned. :armed:
This is not the time to be picky Hilde. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

#3,467 ·

:wavey: Metis, by the way.

Star is miffed and a little bird whispered in my ear that I'm the one she's miffed at but she's ignoring all the rest in here as a result of it.
Don't know why she's miffed at me but I'm not really interested in searching for the playground where she's busy throwing her toys out of the pram. :shrug:

I'm all for directness and and an open approach. Either she says what she's bothered about directly to me or she's not worth the trouble anyway. I don't like the behind my back approach.
At best, she should use her JM approach on me = ignore the hell out of me and talk to the rest of you.

#3,536 ·

:wavey: Metis, by the way.

Star is miffed and a little bird whispered in my ear that I'm the one she's miffed at but she's ignoring all the rest in here as a result of it.
Don't know why she's miffed at me but I'm not really interested in searching for the playground where she's busy throwing her toys out of the pram. :shrug:

I'm all for directness and and an open approach. Either she says what she's bothered about directly to me or she's not worth the trouble anyway. I don't like the behind my back approach.
At best, she should use her JM approach on me = ignore the hell out of me and talk to the rest of you.
Hmmm... I don't know. My theory is that star is waiting for this thread to be over before she posts in the Rafachat again. :awww:

Which means, she's waiting for us all to do all the hard work while she sits pretty. :rolleyes:

#3,468 ·

Am I well-behaved in following Metis' good example in not multi-quoting and using several posts for saying something I could have done in one post, or what?

Well, I'm packed and ready to go to Deutschland. I'm off to the bakery to collect cakes, pastry and stuff (my German family prefers Belgian baking goodies) and then, I'll be on my way.

Have a nice one, folks.

#3,537 ·

Am I well-behaved in following Metis' good example in not multi-quoting and using several posts for saying something I could have done in one post, or what?
Keep up the good work! :yeah:

Well, I'm packed and ready to go to Deutschland. I'm off to the bakery to collect cakes, pastry and stuff (my German family prefers Belgian baking goodies) and then, I'll be on my way.

Have a nice one, folks.
Doesn't Germany have internet? :(

#3,470 ·

:hearts:hot

#3,471 ·

great work metis:worship:

and i see u noticed my joke wishes:angel::devil:devil mind think alike:angel:

#3,476 ·

Hema had her baby at least two weeks ago. 5 weeks earlier.

How do i know? She posted in AS. Yes, you read correctly, in AS :rolleyes:

Why she posted there instead of here? Well, she's Hema :shrug:

#3,478 ·

wonderful idea:D

#3,483 ·

:wavey:

Sorry about not posting here. Thought this thread was mostly dead anyway. Here is the post I made in AS.

Just dropping in briefly to say little tennizen didn't want to miss the doomsday parties and arrived nearly 3.5 weeks earlier than expected.

We started with increasingly odd and eccentric names before settling on 'Gautam' which means 'dispeller of darkness'- perfect name for a little white supremacist imho.

It's too soon to post a pic so I will wait till he reaches Stepanek's level of sexiness.

Hope the thread and MTF in general is coping as best as it can without my esteemed presence.

Later...

I try to browse the Internet while nursing which is very inefficient. :(

Hope everyone is doing fine. Happy New Year in advance!

Reactions: Minn and Eden
#3,542 ·

Sorry about not posting here. Thought this thread was mostly dead anyway. Here is the post I made in AS.

I try to browse the Internet while nursing which is very inefficient. :(

Hope everyone is doing fine. Happy New Year in advance!
Great news!! :eek: Congratulations Hema! All the best for your new baby. :awww: :hug:

Looking forward to the photos! (one per post) :D

#3,485 ·

Hema :wavey: Nice to see you're doing fine :) So the boy's name is Gautam? Sounds nice although I've never heard it before. My best wishes to him and his mother :hug:

I was just at a big Christmas gathering with the family on my father's side. I had 6 cousins there and one of them has 3 kids and another one has 2 kids so add my sister's kids to that and it was a lot of kids :lol:

#3,489 ·

what were u doing at 2 am that for u is 3 am awake:aplot:

#3,491 ·

:spit: :rolls:
Girls, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! :aparty:
*yes I got here for a bit :eek: :eek:*

Hilde, have a nice trip and I'm sorry Star is miffed with you. :sad: *esp if that was about that silly 'dead flies' thing I started, it was just my bad English :eek:*
Gonna post hot Rafa photos next year! ;) :wavey:

#3,492 ·

and u enjoyed that andy?:p

thk maria,,to u too:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.