Mens Tennis Forums banner

Livescores (November 2012)

107K views 5K replies 55 participants last post by  Time2burn 
#1 ·
$$$$$$$$$$

#1,786 ·
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

from 4-1 up and 2 mps murray lays a huge egg what a idiot should of went with my gut was so happy changed my mind at last minue when murray broke but when u lose ur service game and 2mps against a average returner u deserve to lose

#1,790 · (Edited)

What up Time

Nice hit with the Windies last night!
hey bg! Thanx feel bad aussies out though u know now sri lanka are going to make a crap dust bowl pitch now they don have the fire power to hang with w.i on a pitch like yday having a bad day so far bet murray and he was up 4-1 .and later wasted 2mp he was back to his pushing ways and na li first set where she had a break lead and h2h+hc and how about u bg how u doing?

#1,791 ·

pretty pathetic showing fron na li playing in front of hm crowd she can play so well against petrova then playing shocking today with no fight wouldnt of bet on her until murray lost that match that he had in the bag

#1,793 · (Edited)

yh i still remember when she was u 6-1 in tb 5mps in arow against fiona and lost she is such a big choker she choked with dumb u.e in first set and just gave up in 2nd set i never win with her bet big with her against caro wins first set loses 2nd up a break third the chokes other time i bej kerber and she does

#1,823 ·

why is Nishikori not in the top 10 already? Hopefully he gets more stable and it happens soon.
He will be well on his way if has performances like that..but he has alot of points to defend this fall..semifinal next week in Shanghai and final in Basel..wont be easy!..quite suprising that Milos flamed out after that performance against Murray..this sport sometimes you never know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.