Mens Tennis Forums banner

Anyone played/playing Football Manager?

794 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  liverpool_FC 
#1 ·
Interested to see who has played this game before. Excellent game

#7 ·
adee-gee said:
I don't have it, but I've played it. I just don't find the new versions as addictive as the old ones.
is it? hmmmm.... You gonna try out FM 2007 then? Alot more new features, and it looks better

#9 ·
guille&tati4life said:
Not played for a while, in fact i've forgotten who i am. I only have real success in Italy :help: and in South America.
How about you.

Actually, I was more addicted to the old champ man games too.
I am doing well, I mostly play with Liverpool. Managed to win everything in the 3rd season, thats after I bought Ronaldinho for 55mil! :eek:

It is tough, and I realised that there are some players you will never have heard of that are really really good.

#10 ·
liverpool_FC said:
I am doing well, I mostly play with Liverpool. Managed to win everything in the 3rd season, thats after I bought Ronaldinho for 55mil! :eek:

It is tough, and I realised that there are some players you will never have heard of that are really really good.
You might be surprised. I know my football :lol:
Me and football manager have been saying Grosso is amazing for a long time, only now do people listen. But sometimes it gets it wrong. I remember Milton Coimbra used to be awesome in one gaem, he never really made it in real life :sad:

#11 ·
guille&tati4life said:
Me and football manager have been saying Grosso is amazing for a long time, only now do people listen. But sometimes it gets it wrong. I remember Milton Coimbra used to be awesome in one gaem, he never really made it in real life :sad:
Florentin Petre and Kennedy Bakircioglu :sad:

They were awesome in the old champ mans.

#12 ·
guille&tati4life said:
Well, you will be surprised. if ya click on my sig, I might be able to help you out with inside information! lol.

But yes, like when I started playing I had no idea who to buy, but after some digging, found lots of brilliant players.

#13 ·
I use to play it. I quit recently becouse the game closed while saving and I lost everything I did until season 2008 T_T

#14 ·
NyGeL said:
I use to play it. I quit recently becouse the game closed while saving and I lost everything I did until season 2008 T_T
Thats gotta suck. Happened to me aswell. But being faithful I started another game with the mighty Liverpool!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.