Mens Tennis Forums banner

AVANTI ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17K views 1K replies 23 participants last post by  prima donna 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone have tips or suggestions ? ;)

#1,078 ·
Re: parli sempre mai lo fai, vieni qua, qui da noi vogliam farci i fatti tuoi.

I've been thinking about the problems that Roger's having with regard to this clay court issue and since there's really no thread (aside from his forum) to vent and I'm bored ... I'll do it here. I find it somewhat irritating that some people actually consider him to be inferior to Nadal on clay, doesn't really make any sense. Sure, he's lost, but people that go around and make remarks like " Roger can't beat Nadal in a Final " and blah blah, what sense does that really make ? What type of drugs do these people smoke or snort ? (That's a matter of personal preference, obviously).

Then you have morons that are angry Roger smacks around their players, so when he loses they all start having orgasms and so forth. We have lingerie scattered all throughout the forum anytime that Roger struggles because like disgusting freaks of nature they actually enjoy seeing someone with as much dignity, class and respect lose a tennis match. Tennis is tennis, more or less. There's really nothing more to the concept.

Also, tired of hearing the bullshit about how good of a kid Nadal is and how anyone that is opposed to him is racist. I am racist, just like the rest of the world, but this has nothing to do with my dislike for him. I'm racist to an extent, just like everyone else. All kidding aside, Nadal behaves like an animal and seems to be some disgusting freak of nature. Nothing worse than having to deal with a player of this variety, never quite understood the concept of fist pumping and screaming vamos after every point, maybe that's en vogue now. It's like, whatever.

Good riddens to this streak, don't care if Roger ends it or not, but someone just eliminate this miserable sap. Could someone explain to me what happen to the Richard Gasquet's of the world ? Where did they go ? The players with finesse and beauty in their game ? There's absolutely nothing "cool" about Nadal, the boy seems to be a gorilla.

Anyway, we'll see what happens with regard to that situation, but all in all, what a fucked up world we live in. Haha, what makes his winning streak so incredibly amazing is that he's accomplished it without even being human. It must be much harder to be a successful player when you're still learning to walk upright.

Guys like Gasquet, Berdych, Monfils, Blake, Ljubicic (real tennis players and real men) deserve the success that Nadal is having, but unfortunately only 2 of the 5 that I've mentioned are doing anything with their season. I mean, Gael did advance to the SF's of a MS event, but aside from that and so that sums it up for the most part.

Buh bye.

#1,080 ·

:scared: :bolt:

purtroppo, alla fine..solo i risultati contano, o no?:p

Reactions: prima donna
#1,081 ·

btw good morning everyone :hug:

#1,082 ·

Betty said:
:scared: :bolt:

purtroppo, alla fine..solo i risultati contano, o no?:p
Sure, even if other players get cramps during the match and have to surrender sets, that's all that counts I guess.

Maybe Roger will be as fortunate as Gaston was, then again since there's a double standard for Roger that wouldn't count as a slam, but of course for Gaston he won it fair and square.

:rolleyes:

#1,083 ·

prima donna said:
Sure, even if other players get cramps during the match and have to surrender sets, that's all that counts I guess.

Maybe Roger will be as fortunate as Gaston was, then again since there's a double standard for Roger that wouldn't count as a slam, but of course for Gaston he won it fair and square.

:rolleyes:
OMG, I was so mad then, I cried so much. :armed:

#1,085 ·

My girl Venus is gonna take care of her business. Trust me. It's gonna come down to " The Lesbian ", Juicetine and Venus. We'll see who comes out on top. Let's go Venus!

Venus is fluent in Italian nearly now, she's been learning apparently since the late 90's. Smart girl she is, also behaves like a woman on court. You'll never see her throw a racquet. What a catch, she really knows how to conduct herself.

Flavia is still drugged up, Francesca will take care of her in the 3rd round.

#1,087 ·

Sandra said:
What's that for ? For saying that Flavia is drugged up or that Venus will win ? Hahaha. You know Flavia is disgusting, also useless, what a disgusting girl. Wait, I almost forgot.

Elena and Flavia are doubles partners, if Flavia weren't with Moya ... I'd say they were maybe a little more than just partners on the court .... hahahahaha.

#1,088 ·

prima donna said:
What's that for ? For saying that Flavia is drugged up or that Venus will win ? Hahaha. You know Flavia is disgusting, also useless, what a disgusting girl. Wait, I almost forgot.

Elena and Flavia are doubles partners, if Flavia weren't with Moya ... I'd say they were maybe a little more than just partners on the court .... hahahahaha.
:cuckoo:

#1,092 ·
interessante.

questo thread è stato abbandonato.

meglio così

meglio senza una vacca.
meglio senza una donnaccia.
meglio senza la puzza.

non tornare ...

fuori dal thread.
immagina un mondo pulito.
immagina un mondo senza la stessa puzza.

comunque .... GO ROGER! GO!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.