Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would win? Xristos or BYE?

4K views 63 replies 25 participants last post by  v-money 
#1 ·
Well? the match of the century pits 2 perennial underachievers against each other. Who does MTF think will win?

#2 ·
bye since he is already on tour and picks up hott chicks and AT LEAST comes to new haven for the pilot pen.

i cant say that xristos has that in his resume

#3 ·
The fans will win.
Two big legends like this are rarely given the opportunity to play each other. The public will be amazed.

#6 ·
well, Bye may not have had much success on tour but at least he is in ATP-level draws, even Masters draws, all the time. So based on the experience, I'd have to go with bye :inlove:

#13 ·
BYE has never lied about his results. I have a lot of respect for Bye's honesty. :)

#19 ·
Maybe Xristos should play one of the French brothers Qualifier, they are always in the draws, a number of them, but always pull out at the last minute it seems...He would definitely get past them, if they decided to stay in the tourney for a change of course.

#23 ·
Xristos said:
Heres the deal Dave came over today and DID NOT WANT TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO! There are some things going on in Daves life which I will not mention so please give him time.
Did his girlfriend break up with him? In case he's in need of a new one, I have some hot female friends that I could hook him up with. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.