Mens Tennis Forums banner

Saturday OOP and Scores

32K views 866 replies 58 participants last post by  lzhaol 
#1 ·
Anyone got it?

#828 ·
SuperMario should have no problems against Arthurs, so it will be his first of many titles.

#836 ·
adeegee said:
*huge fist clench from adeegee* i think i'm probably happier than mario!!! thanks for the scores bro, any chance you could do nadal as well in acapulco??

SUUUUUUUUPER MARIOOOOOOO
Not sure, TTC coverage is scheduled to start for Mexico in about 25 minutes, but checking the Tourny thread it looks like a doubles match could delay Nadal for about an hour. We'll see, but I'm sure if not me, then someone from South America will have coverage and can report.

#843 ·
croat123 said:
something tells me that the ttc will chose the bryan twins over nadal :rolleyes:
The announcers specifically said they would be switching to Mexico at 7pm. They can show the Bryans tomorrow. Also, TTC is one of the few places where you can actually see matches that don't involve any Americans. ITs been great to have the channel, I've seen all kinds of players that I never would have seen.

G
#845 ·
khyber said:
The announcers specifically said they would be switching to Mexico at 7pm. They can show the Bryans tomorrow. Also, TTC is one of the few places where you can actually see matches that don't involve any Americans. ITs been great to have the channel, I've seen all kinds of players that I never would have seen.
mate hope u don't mind asking but how much do u pay for it a month? i'm interested in getting it as well

#846 ·
Yea TTC is great.... too bad most of us can't get it :(

#847 ·
bad gambler said:
mate hope u don't mind asking but how much do u pay for it a month? i'm interested in getting it as well
I'm not exactly sure because its part of a whole tier of channels that I paid extra for. Speedvision (for WRC, MotoGP, F1) OLN for bike racing and bull riding, and another 10 or so channels. I don't have a detailed bill in front of me. I going to guess maybe $12 extra dollars a month?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.