Mens Tennis Forums banner

Hey Hey, Look At Me!!!!!

4K views 127 replies 19 participants last post by  saki 
#1 ·
I can post about crap too!!! :D

*crap*

#36 ·
Steam, you're so conceited for someone who is too afraid to show his picture.

And Becca, obviously, we are all not friends. But you're the one who brought it to the non-tennis and even the thread Alexis made for ME. You started all this. None if this thread is crap because it's obviously really personal to you and your true feelings by "mocking us." It's human to talk about people behind their backs, like I do about you. But you should have the common courtesy to do about me, like most humans. Talking behind someone's back is actually the good thing because a lot of things are supposed to be left unsaid and you're bringing it all here.

What's your problem anyway?! We never talked about you in our threads. And if you have a problem with us, you could atleast, as you quote: "just be direct about it and just say so. It hurts more if you're not." Hypocrite. But damn, it's so sad you had to bring it here. So lame. What's your purpose?!

#37 ·
Mrs Guga I think it was very silly of you and Allie to just assume that I was mocking you.

I posted *crap* because I thought it was funny how much *crap* I post.

If you feel that this somehow relates to your posting experience, then that really isn't *my* problem.

I only began to mock when Allie attempted to insult me, then you came in to join her.

Once again, this thread had nothing to do with you, it had to do with me. The world does not revolve around you, so please take your ammature pyschology somewhere else.

My self analysis is far better than anything that you could ever come up with.

#38 ·
Steam, you're so conceited for someone who is too afraid to show his picture
Maybe he doesn't post his picture, because he doesn't need the approval of a bunch of faceless names to feel good about himself.

I don't post my pic, and I am quite happy with how I look.

Oh and for the record, I don't talk about you behind your back. Aside from Jordan messaging me last night, and me deciding to have a little fun knowing full well that he was copy and pasting that shit - I dont' talk about you :eek: But I am glad to hear that I provide you with some much needed entertainment.

I try my best :)

#40 ·
What's your problem anyway?! We never talked about you in our threads. And if you have a problem with us, you could atleast, as you quote: "just be direct about it and just say so. It hurts more if you're not." Hypocrite. But damn, it's so sad you had to bring it here. So lame. What's your purpose?!
hehe

Once again this thread had nothing to do with you, untill you guys made it about you :)

What is "sad" and "lame" is that you read a thread that says *crap* and assume that someone is talking about you.

:D

#46 ·
I like fudge and Jim Courier!!! He is going to sing at my wedding :hearts:

#48 ·
I don't know if he is going to come though :eek: I told him not to sing songs about Andy :(

#49 ·
Wait in the sack as in??? Becca don't try to ruin his relationship with Andy!!!!

#50 ·
Im sorry, but....
LOL! :eek:

#51 ·
Rebecca said:
Mrs Guga I think it was very silly of you and Allie to just assume that I was mocking you.

I posted *crap* because I thought it was funny how much *crap* I post.

...Once again, this thread had nothing to do with you, it had to do with me. The world does not revolve around you, so please take your ammature pyschology somewhere else.

So typical, despite the fact that you said to a certain Russian fan last night that "You think Alexis and I hate you because you like to mock us. You said that last night to this person after you left our group chat. Quel innocent act. You came in our thread first and made questionnable comments about our quality of posts. I have every right to ASSUME things about you then. If you don't understand that, then you're the self-centered one in your own little world, little attention to how everything is a circuit. You've left me with no choice when you do that. So play innocent all you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.