Mens Tennis Forums banner

2009 Piccies Thread!!!

529K views 2K replies 137 participants last post by  AnnieNik 
#1 ·
Might as well start one now :haha:

the 2009 piccies thread! Lets have fun filling this one up.

#1,901 ·
Hey Everyone! :wavey: I know I posted this link earlier but I added some Marat pictures since then ( I believe I only had the shirtless ones then) They aren't that great but I thought I would share them!! Oh how I will miss seeing him!!

http://heyitsjbug.blogspot.com/search/label/Marat Safin

#1,903 ·
Hey Everyone! :wavey: I know I posted this link earlier but I added some Marat pictures since then ( I believe I only had the shirtless ones then) They aren't that great but I thought I would share them!! Oh how I will miss seeing him!!
Thanks Jade, these are just de-lovely and delicious!! ! :bowdown: I loved the bit about Marat leading you without a word to the shrubbery, so you'd have a nicer background for your photo!

#1,905 ·
Great photos and story Jade! Thanks so much for sharing... I love :inlove: those serving pics... I miss him (and you all, to be honest :wavey:) so much already. Next year is going to be so dulllllllll.....

#1,907 ·
Great photos and story Jade! Thanks so much for sharing... I love :inlove: those serving pics... I miss him (and you all, to be honest :wavey:) so much already.
Ditto! :hug: And where is our darling Burrow?! :hug: He's kept a low profile lately.

Next year is going to be so dulllllllll.....
Unless Feliciano has a sex change operation and starts competing on the women's tour, it's gonna be same old same old on the men's.

#1,906 ·
OK guys, seeing as its a news blackout at the moment, I'm casting the net a bit wider! Earlier this year, a number of Russian and international celebrities were invited to paint porcelain tiger cubs (2010 being the Year of the Tiger) to raise money for orphanages in St Petersburg and Moscow this Christmas.

The cubs were auctioned off in two lots, St Petersburg in November and Moscow on 03 December. Among the various celebs asked to participate were Madonna, Britney Spears, Keira Knightley, Nick Cave, Neil Tennant of the Pet Shop Boys, and of course Marat! His cub is to the left of the one wearing the Mad Max pelt.

Front centre

from another angle

Here's Madonna's, apparently created during a Stairmaster workout.

Britney goes for the tramp stamp ...

Nick Cave almost breathes life into his

Neil Tennant, blingin'

The starting price for each cub was 10,000 rubles. Keira Knightley's cub fetched 33,000 (£660) and Madonna's a surprisingly low 37,000 (£740), while Britney's got 65,000 (£1,300) and Marat's a respectable 70,000 (£1,400). ROWR!!! :inlove:

Total amount raised from the Moscow auction = 1,864,000 rubles (£37,200), which means that on Christmas morning, a lot of innocent eyes will be lighting up at the sight of presents under the tree. :awww: :awww: :awww:

More info on how the proceeds will be spent are in the last paragraph here: http://www.vmdaily.ru/article.php?aid=87942.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.