Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which players are the hottest?

Hottest French Players (Top 100 only)

10K views 58 replies 28 participants last post by  *EmmA* 
#1 · (Edited)
So, we know all of our French players are hot ;) but which ones are the hottest? This is a multiple choice poll for those who couldn't possibly choose just one. :p

EDITED: Make a poll for other players now. No more complaining about players I've never heard off or seen. ;) :p

#5 ·
Re: Hottest French Players

Some more hotties are missing from the list. I think that Thierry Ascione and Jérôme Haehnel are very hot guys. ;)

Elina

#7 ·

:lol: only top 100s are allowed to be hot?
It was my first reaction too.
You forgot Olivier Patience, BGT! Half of the poll options are completely average looking compared to Patience, honestly.

Gaël's hotness is totally underrated on this board, one more time, I'm almost surprised he made it to the list. :p He looks stunning in some pics.

#9 ·

There is a maximum of 10 poll options. :p I had to choose, but it wasn't a tough decision. ;) I have never seen Patience. Post a pic of him and I'll be the judge. :D

#12 ·
Where is Seb ? :confused:

I voted Arnaud. Of course.

#18 ·
The real hotties are coming in the poll "Hottest French players II (out of the top 100)".
Patience, ERV, Chardy, Montcourt, Eysseric, Faurel... .
Patience: :yeah:
ERV: :scratch:
Chardy: :shrug:
Montcourt: :eek:
Eysseric: :)
Faurel: don't know!

#21 ·
"Hot" is not the right word for Mathieu Montcourt, I would say he is cute, not hot.
But I'm surprised you don't find him even cute.
That said, I seem to have a strange taste when I see the results of the poll.

(I for myself don't find ERV and Faurel incredibly hot, these ones were for Scott. But I can see why people find them attractive.)

#23 ·
I seem to have a strange taste when I see the results of the poll.
No, your taste is ok. The poll is :rolleyes: with its current leader. ;) And there is a difference between considering somebody "hot" and having him as fav player. The only case in which these two overlap is Marat Safin, who is not French. :p

#22 ·
OMG, Gaëlou is doing even worse in this poll than I was thinking. :(
He's got an amazing athletic body and the intensity on his face is hot, I don't understand why people don't see it.

Will a bit of campaigning help? But I've lost most of my Monfils pics after a harddrive crash.

Attachments

#24 ·
Puschkin, when I saw Richard in person, I thought, "He is the most attractive person I've ever seen in person." Then I saw Clement... *swoon* he's really beautiful. He's about 2 inches taller me and when I was standing next to him, we were basically at eye level. I couldn't take my eyes off his lips. They were so nice. :eek: I had to fight every urge to not grab his face and kiss him. :kiss:

#29 ·
No ERV :eek: :sobbing:

I only watched Heroes because Ventimiglia reminded me of him :p

#32 ·
The fact that I'm the only one who voted for Tsonga makes this poll a farce. :ras:

#33 ·
That guy named Paul-Henri Mathieu is kind of hot. I don't know. I dumbed my rich boyfriend because of him. :) So yeah, I think he's quite alright.

I "would" vote for my imaginary bf, Seb and Arnaud. Julien is not hot, but very beautiful in person. DiP is so hot lately :drool: and Escude :yeah:

Still, Jerome Inzerillo RULES!!! :rocker2: :lol:

#38 ·
36% for richard...it's a joke ????????????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.