Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

192K views 5K replies 52 participants last post by  Betty 
#1 · (Edited)
I think I should start the next thread.

#4,975 ·
Sophocles wrote a well reasoned post about janitors, middle class Indians, caste-based arrogance, airplanes and dislike while arguing with SdG

Looks like the mods didn't appreciate such keen sociological insights as usual:lol:

#4,980 ·
Some gems from that discussion :hearts:

"all it takes india to get switzerland begging on the streets is to withdraw all the illegal assets the corrupt politicians deposited in swiss banks......

swiss economy is mainly driven by all the illegal money......we piss away 90% of world's illegal money to swiss banks and you clowns get your daily bread from that......"

#4,986 ·
Why ban a sensible guy like Sophocle and not clowns like Jolangago for instance.
I don't get it.

#4,992 ·
A famous Romanian singer is pregnant with her first child at 42. The dad is her bf, of 32 y.o. One of my colleagues ( he's a Noletard :D )thinks she's crazy because she is ruining the poor guy's life making him a father at this tender age when a man is, and I quote, "practically a child" :tape:

I mean, how much of a sexist double standard :stupid: could one be? :help:

#4,998 ·
yes:(racist...everyone knows a man never grow..stay baby forever,not only at 32:(

#4,996 ·
:worship: Player of the day :worship:

Monday :
coasterman9 &
wildegirl05 : 5/6, 4 srs

:worship: Pick of the day :worship:

Monday :
Snowwy &
wildegirl05 : Dome 2-1 (vs Wang)
i should be patenting my methods of picking. in this case i thought dome sounds like a nicer and more distinguished word than wang, so let's go with that :worship: and snowwy was wise enough to follow my lead :hug:

#5,002 ·
question is easy

why u post here?

u can stay here only:

1- if u are a rafa fan
2- if u are an young hot boy

:p

#5,005 ·
hey where is the new vol?,who opened it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.