Mens Tennis Forums banner

~*~Livestream thread~*~

13K views 94 replies 16 participants last post by  Eruwen 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought that maybe it will be good to have a thread where u can find the livestream of the week so u can watch Tommy live instead of lurking on the livescore.
Please if you find any tip share it with people on the board.

http://livevideo.betfair.com/
U have to subscribe first no need to have money on ur account just click after receaving the order messager and close it then choose the match u wanna see very quick and easy
UPDATED
For anyone who is interested...

It seems they are showing the whole Toronto tournament on betfair :bounce:

And they do not only have coverage of the Center Court ;)

#36 ·
Thanks for the other stream, Chrissie :hug:

Betfair keeps telling me that an unexpected error occured :mad:

But well, at least I can watch now :) Vamos Tommy :bounce: :bounce:

#39 ·
I know it comes a little late, but it was through this Live Stream I could see and download the Brasil Open 2009 Final. So thanks a lot sweetie :hug: :hug:

#45 ·
Thanks Vamos Espana and The Phonenix, that was the Live Stream I managed to use today :)

God, if I could I would slap the commentators face's for most of the things they said about Tommy. Bloody Argentinians, full of themselves. I can only hope Tommy get's the final, so they can shut up their mouths :devil:

#49 ·
Since the rain delay, that stream is always buffering and I can hardly watch :sad:

Anyone has another working stream?

#48 ·
Thanks soooooooooooo much, Gaby chica :hug:

The other stream was of course better than nothing at all, but I had the same problems like you seeing the ball :lol:

#51 ·
I am watching on channelsurfing.net now, which works perfectly :) I am sooooooo glad :woohoo:

Vamos Tommy :yeah:

#52 ·
I watched it on betfair and it was a really good stream

#54 ·
Me too that's why i created another account lol

#55 ·
#60 · (Edited)
#62 ·
I'm sorry to know that. I've watched through bet365.com and the stream worked. Let's see if I can find new ones for today's match. This time I'll be wround in case anything doesn't goes well :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.