Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,228 ·
Star, have you listened to this song? The video is the Civil War, obviously, but I am not so sure what the lyrics are about and I have been reading some opinions, there doesn't seem to be a consensus yet :lol:

I am thinking it might really be about the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Thoughts, anyone?

#4,230 ·
Star, have you listened to this song? The video is the Civil War, obviously, but I am not so sure what the lyrics are about and I have been reading some opinions, there doesn't seem to be a consensus yet :lol:

I am thinking it might really be about the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Thoughts,]
That song is difficult to listen to. At least for me. I'd probably do better w/o the visuals. It's very electronic. I was smiling first at how fat the present people look compared to the wraith like figures of the soldiers in photographs and then about wondering how that music would sound to their ears.

I couldn't really tell what the guy was singing about. Give me the name of the song so I can look it up.

#4,237 ·
My birthday was OK until the evening :bigcry: I told hubby that the option to "hibernate" was not there. He tinkled it again in the afternoon. At dinner time, he told me he ran virus scan and found a trojan, it's removed but when he open outlook, it collapsed but it rebuilt the database itself. When I open my outlook after dinner, I found all the emails I downloaded into outlook for the last few days were gone plus whatever setup in tasks. :bigcry: :mad: :bigcry: :mad:

#4,249 ·
George?! I had no clue you were a Mugletard :eek:

#4,261 ·
Lovely new avatar, star! :hearts:

I've been at home all day today, no school. It was quite blissful having a lie in and just reading a book for most of the day. Brings back lovely memories from the summer in Amsterdam, just sitting in the Vondelpark all day, reading a novel. Speaking of the outdoors, I haven't left the house, so I'm going to go for a quick run down to the shops now. I need some fresh air. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.