Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jose "Chucho" Acasuso Room

18K views 280 replies 30 participants last post by  red_scuffitz 
G
#1 ·
Didn't see a thread for him so thought of creating one. Hopefully there are some fans out there for this young talented argentinian

He plays Vicente today in Barcelona

For god's sake acasuso, please win :sad:

#227 ·
Choupi, thanks for the pics these are appreciated for sure.

I hope the big man hasn't drunk too much of that champagne and if he serves well, he should beat Rochus.

#228 ·
GeorgeWHitler said:
Choupi, thanks for the pics these are appreciated for sure.
I have more. I'll email them to you later.

I hope the big man hasn't drunk too much of that champagne and if he serves well, he should beat Rochus.
Well, I have offered my help for the Champagne, you know, for their own sake, but it hasn't been accepted! ;) Chucho was in a hurry to leave the court. Just have a look at the last pic I've posted.

#229 ·
Choupi said:
I have more. I'll email them to you later.

Well, I have offered my help for the Champagne, you know, for their own sake, but it hasn't been accepted! ;) Chucho was in a hurry to leave the court. Just have a look at the last pic I've posted.
Chucho might have got the last flight out that night, though I wonder if they flew from Metz or Strasbourg.

#232 ·
Well he is safely here in Stockholm - I watched part of the doubles match this afternoon and also Chucho´s practice session with Juan Monaco tonight. Sadly I couldn´t take pictures because of the damned netting they had erected around the practice court :devil: He is fine though - and - on a sartorial note..........no blue socks in Stockholm. Bye for now :wavey:

Reactions: cecilija
#234 ·
Well Chucho is in Madrid or off to Madrid, he might be lucky and make the main draw for this event, hope he can qualify.

#236 ·
Thanks for the pic Katica! If you don't manage to upload those pics, let me know, maybe you could send me them via e-mail cause i'm really willing to see some more ;)

Jose made it to the main draw in Madrid, i just hope he won't have to play somebody like Roddick in the first round, but on the other hand, even Chris Rochus was too much for him lately :( fingers crossed anyway.

#238 ·
GeorgeWHitler said:
Well Chucho is in Madrid or off to Madrid, he might be lucky and make the main draw for this event, hope he can qualify.
Yes he is here in Madrid - I was talking to him briefly this afternoon - he seems fine. Sadly I lost my camera here in Madrid :sad: so all my Stockholm photos have been lost with it :sad: but it has been a great experience. I have to go home tomorrow night or first thing Tuesday morning (work on Wednesday :sad: ), so I don't know whether I will see him play or not here in Madrid - but Vamos Chucho anyway.

#239 ·
Rosie said:
Yes he is here in Madrid - I was talking to him briefly this afternoon - he seems fine. Sadly I lost my camera here in Madrid :sad: so all my Stockholm photos have been lost with it :sad: but it has been a great experience. I have to go home tomorrow night or first thing Tuesday morning (work on Wednesday :sad: ), so I don't know whether I will see him play or not here in Madrid - but Vamos Chucho anyway.
Thanks for the Chucho information and hope he can play early, so you can see him. Should be plenty of Madrid-London flights, vamos Chucho.

#241 ·
katica said:
such a badluck to lose your camera with the precious photos...sorry:hug:
i think i would going crazy if i'd ever lose my camera with memory full from a tournament :sad:
Thanks - well I wasn't happy as my friends on Gaston's Forum yesterday will vouch - but it was my own stupid fault - I was tired and distracted and careless and have no one but myself to blame. As I said on GG's Forum, while I was reporting the loss, I met an American girl who had lost her bag containing money, credit cards and passport and didn't speak a word of Spanish - made me realise a camera was not so important.

#248 ·
bad gambler said:
Chucho beat Gaudio 7-6 6-2 :woohoo:
Just hope Chucho can follow up against Stepanek, though I can see Stepanek hitting drop volleys and short balls trying to move the big man forward and frustrate him.

Sure, not happy Gaudio lost, but at least it was to someone decent and that's good by me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.