Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which player is hotter?

2K views 87 replies 49 participants last post by  joske 
#1 · (Edited)
#27 ·
swirlingblacklilly said:
:lol: this joke could get milked, Ilhame! ;)

I'm for Juanqui all the way! Tommy looks too much like my cousin I've know all my life, so I can't see him as "hot".

i hereby request a formal introduction to your cousin. assuming he is of legal age of course :devil:

btw my vote is tied both guys are totally wonderful in completely different ways.

#28 ·
hmm tricky one, it depends! at the mo i wud so JC

#29 ·
maratski said:
Introduce him to us then!

Let us GET HIM! ;)

Hanneke we already know (thanks to your sister) that I'd make a good couple with him if he looks like Tommy. ;)
:lol:
uhhm yeah, and you would totally think someone considered that hot (as I can believe all the people here) isn't attached? uhhhm, not! :devil:
No really, my cousin doesn't wear his hair like angelic Tommy anymore (dyed it red, last time I saw him it was grown halfway out) and he lives in some sort of cabin. plus, he has the glamorous job of working at a tire centre.
So I just don't think you would fit together, Ilhame. If you really really still want, I can introduce you (never seen his girlfriend, but you're capable of beating her I presume). :angel:

#30 ·
Why does Juan Carlos bring his racket to the beach with him? Do you think he sleeps with it too? :p

Tommy gets my vote. ;)

#33 ·
HybridTheory said:
Yeah I go for Tommy too
(Sorry Mary-Lee :hug: ;))
Lol, that made me laugh. I go for the best looking guy in the world.

#35 ·
Rebecca said:
Ferrero should keep his shirt on.
NO HE SHOULD NOT!!! but what you said about his face being cuter is very true.

#38 ·
Federer is hot :drool: :hearts:

#39 ·
swirlingblacklilly said:
:lol:
uhhm yeah, and you would totally think someone considered that hot (as I can believe all the people here) isn't attached? uhhhm, not! :devil:
No really, my cousin doesn't wear his hair like angelic Tommy anymore (dyed it red, last time I saw him it was grown halfway out) and he lives in some sort of cabin. plus, he has the glamorous job of working at a tire centre.
So I just don't think you would fit together, Ilhame. If you really really still want, I can introduce you (never seen his girlfriend, but you're capable of beating her I presume). :angel:
I'm shallow as you know, but can fall for a guy working at a tire centre, after all, I like a grocery dude. ;) BTW his fashion sense is worse then Marat's :tape:

#43 ·
why yes i believe i am carole, u need to know where your priorities lie!

#45 ·
Tommy does have gorgeous eyes, but Juanqui's are better. I think a better pic would have been good though because you can't really see JC's eyes in that pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.