Mens Tennis Forums banner

>>>!Gaël in pictures!<<<

120K views 1K replies 109 participants last post by  Stronga23 
#1 ·
Gaël's first Photo Gallery! :bounce:
Now our installation is almost complete.

#787 ·
Some old photos with his friend Josselin Ouanna
And during the match Safin VS Ouanna (with Nelson Monfort)

Attachments

#789 ·
Hello, hello :wavey:

As promised to Hamdanie and Truc, here are some more pictures from RG:
http://damita.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album139

For now I had the time to upload pics from the charity day and from the first day of the tournament only. I don't remember if I've seen Gael again during the rest of the week, but if I have I'll upload the pics and let you know ;)

:wavey:

#791 ·
There are some pics of Gael and Jérém's match and of Gael's practice on getty images (write monfils) but due to editorial issues I can't post them... They're worth seeing though :)

Allez je me lance pour trois petites ;) en espérant qu'elles sortent bientôt sur dppi.

I like the new sobriety, very classy (but he's changing the color of his knee strap to accord it with his clothes :haha: il est vraiment coquet...)

As for fingers fetichists :angel:

:hearts:

#792 ·
I didn't know you had even more pics, Damita, thanks a lot!
And half of General Messages still thinks there is a feud between Gaël and Nole. A lot of people came up with that BS last year again when they played in Beijing.

I had exactly the same reaction, Marion, I love it too when he sticks to a very simple style, he looks so stunning then!
I hadn't even noticed the green knee strapping. :lol:

#797 ·
Dankjewell Tetta ;) those fingers, I'll never get used to it :awww:

I didn't know you had even more pics, Damita, thanks a lot!
And half of General Messages still thinks there is a feud between Gaël and Nole. A lot of people came up with that BS last year again when they played in Beijing.

I had exactly the same reaction, Marion, I love it too when he sticks to a very simple style, he looks so stunning then!
I hadn't even noticed the green knee strapping. :lol:
What exactly happened in Beijing between the two of them ?:confused: Does it go back to the time where Gaël wasn't too happy because Novak kind of pretended he was injured and was still running everywhere ?

I know :D I can't stand that yellow shirt he's wearing atm :eek: a simple and classy look suits him best imo (especially white and blue :hearts:)

Merci Steph;)
Merci Marion:worship:, I like Jeremy's new haircut :yeah:
I've watched the beginning of his match against Golubev and I've noticed the colour of his strap :haha:
The strap colour changes every day, even twice a day :haha: But I'm not a fan of Jerem's haircut :awww: he's losing his romantic fencer look from the Musqueteers book by Dumas :lol:

#796 ·
Reactions: Tess Gray
#800 ·
What a photo feast, thanks everybody, he looks better than ever right now, his face is radiant!
I was trying hard to focus on his face yesterday to forget about the not so pretty tennis.

Sorry, my post was not very clear, Marion, nothing happened in Beijing, it was just the last time I remembered GM rambling again about their supposed feud.
It amuses because every other time people post training pics here, he is practicing with Nole. So it's like a running gag - "oh, Gaël with his enemy again!" They're actually good friends, as far as I know, GM is cultivating legends, as usual.

#806 · (Edited)
:eek: Woah... I think I just died. Thank so much for posting those :inlove::inlove::inlove:

It's amazing to see how Paulo and Fab, who both are beautiful men, look so boring and ordinary after Gaël :lol:

By the way we finally have a close up on his wrist tattoo... but what is written ? "I have...." :confused:

(and the Rolex at 5000€ :haha:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.