Mens Tennis Forums banner

Albert Ramos

10K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  tennis2018 
#1 ·
Albert Ramos Viñolas born on January 17, 1988, in Barcelona.

Plays: Left-handed
Turned Pro: 2007
Coach: Jose Maria Diaz-Perez

He won two challenger event in the last year at San Sebastian and Seville.
No doubt, his greatest win was at his home when he beaten Fernando Gonzalez (#12).

His current ranking is #104, I guess he deserves a thread. :angel:

See less See more
#28 ·
He qualified for Monte-Carlo, after an epic vs Eysseric yesterday ( 75 57 76 in 3h. 25 and a MP saved) and a trashng of Volandri, 62 62. Spots for qualifers are Granollers, Stepanek, Haase, Monfils, Melzer and Chardy, so he should have a chance in any of those. I would like to avoid Melzer and Monfils, but even them are winnable.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#30 ·
I thought the loss to Fognini was bad, but after seeing the Italian work in MC, I'm not too disappointed. He's playing Barcelona this week, he has a good draw IMO, R1 vs a Qualifier ( hope it's not Gulbis :lol: ), R2 vs Janowicz and R3 vs Nishikori.

#32 ·
He keeps getting his season better, he defeated Nishikori in Barcelona to make the QF's where he lost 63 60 to Rafa. He plays Estoril this week, really tough draw ( Berlocq on R1, Wawa on R2), so good luck Albert!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.