Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Mardy Fish Appreciation Thread!!!

14K views 397 replies 21 participants last post by  surfpinky 
#1 · (Edited)
After viewing the Roger/Mardy match from last night, I have to vent a bit here. I know Mardy has his own thread but no one ever visits it and besides, if we can have a "Robby Ginepri" thread in the AR forum, then we can have a "Mardy Fish" thread, too. ;)

So.....who else was disgusted by Mardy's playing last night? :(

I can't believe what Fish in his press conference said after being run over by Roger:

From the BBC: A bemused Fish said: "He's definitely the best player in the world and is obviously showing it. I'm ranked 19 and I didn't play that badly and he beat me four and one."

Pfft. Keep playing like that Mardy, and you'll always be ranked 19 and never make it into the Top Ten. :(

Here's my stupid-reporter question for Mardy: "So how does it feel to be on the losing end all the time? You obviously enjoy your No. 19 ranking...." :rolleyes:

His sloppy overheads annoy me the most. And he also nets too many volleys when he's a foot away from the net. Grrrr. :eek:

See less See more
#379 · (Edited)
Losses while INJURED are the freaking hottest of ALL. :drool: *fans self off*

#384 ·
AW NITI :hug::hug:

I admire your unwavering faith in him. It's truly impressive. you are my hero.

#397 ·
How do you know, he hasn't been in public in over a month :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.