Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#958 ·
I don't have them in my sig.

Too many to list, but I loved Coria, Grosjean & Kiefer when they were around. They were the only top players that I was properly a fan of or really have ever been. They introduced me to tennis in the early 2000's.

Most guys I properly get behind these days are journeymen, but that's why I love following them. It's a great emotional roller coaster.

#959 ·
Coria was my top favorite back when he was playing --- Guga before Coria, but once Guga had sadly suffered injury, it was Coria. I saw him play in Houston on red clay and fell in love immediately. He lost to Roddick, but I loved his style of play and his demeanor on the court.

I used to have a ton of favorites, but not so much these days. I like to get behind a younger player, but none have struck my fancy lately. Somehow Raonic, Harrison, et al. don't do it for me.

#960 ·
Yeah, I've tried to fall in love with Raonic's game, but I just can't. Same with Harrison. I love Tomic's game but he's such a brat, that I can't bring myself to pull for him.

I love a lot of players born in the 90's. I guess I only really started following all levels of tennis about four years ago, so most of those guys were just breaking through then.

El Mago was great. I cried my eyes out after that Roland Garros final. I was about eight at the time but I just loved him so much. Most of my appreciation for him has come recently through watching archival videos of him. Same with Kiefer and Grosjean. My understanding of the game is so different now, I can appreciate more why they were such great players.

These days I can watch any match and I know which player I like more, so I support them for that match. I generally like an underdog, though. ;)

#1,004 ·
you need to learn from your vsis :lol:

why star and Lee never here when I am :sobbing: also Filip Has been twitterflirting with some girl :mad:

edit: it's a tennis player. :mad: I am better looking though
you're not here when I was around :shrug:

Well I don't know you as a person, so I can't say yes or no, but wouldn't it be a pain having to fly back over to Europe to see friends bad family?

It's a matter of priority.
It's a real pain. When I moved to Canada and my parents were still in Hong Kong.

Who is this girl :armed: I will go to her next US Open match and vigorously cheer for her opponent :armed:

:awww: So far away :awww:
Right? I am angry. Need to find out more about this girl.

I am also angry about this photos of Nole and Jelena in Hello magazine
star already answered the question :p

Love it! Especially with nuts. Also want a great big loaf. :awww:

Jessica Ren is cutting in on Raquel's territory.

She's got those exotic dark looks that blond boys die for.

Plus -- tennis player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.