Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rockin' Around The Clock

7K views 152 replies 4 participants last post by  Sparko1030 
#1 ·
#55 ·
Here is the performance that made me a fan of Idol in the first place. I didn't watch the first 2 years :eek: (sorry Kelly :shrug: ) but this song by Fantasia gave me goosebumps-and hooked me forever on the competition :lol:

#56 ·
Ohhh, both great songs!!! And Jon Bon is soooo cute. :hug:

But still a :ras: to Kid for saying that my Jason looks like a girl! :mad: :lol: He does not!!!

This is from Love Actually - The Calling Wherever You Will Go. The original is disabed for embedding so had to get this one.

#57 ·
Great song Nicofan!!! Makes me all verklemped though. :tears: :lol:

And of course Jason doesn't look like a girl :rolleyes: He's a cutie but not feminine.

#58 ·
he does look like a girl, sorry :rolls: ... I know Sparko, it's a shame about Melinda :eek: and I didn't watch the first season either because we didn't have it here, but it doesn't matter, there are plenty of videos of Kelly on youtube and I'm a fan of her now :rocker2:

oh I love that song NicoFan, thanks for posting it! :yeah:

#59 · (Edited)
He does not Kid :ras: :lol:

Now, here is the first real rocker on AI, Bo Bice. I soooo wanted him to win but of course Carrie Underwood did. Still 2nd was still great and he paved the way for Daughtry and David Cook :rocker2:

and

#60 ·
The real rocker of Am Idol :)

Well since today I remember that NicoFan was saying that she liked Luis Miguel when he was younger then I decided to post like the most famous song of Luis Miguel, this is the song that marked the end of his career as a teenager and the begining of the same as a man, and NicoFan can see his big hair in that time :lol: you can't say that you know who Luis Miguel is if you don't like this song :)

La incondicional ...

#61 ·
Well I know when that was made just from the "before" hair :lol: Of course I don't know exactly what he 's singing about Kid, but its a nice melody :yeah:

#63 ·
I admit, I don't know much about Luis Miguel. :eek: I know they play him on my Spanish music station but I can't understand the DJs talking because they speak spanish too fast so no clue when they say who is singing which song. :lol:

I must have seen another person in a picture because he was an old guy....have no clue who I was looking at. :rolls: I checked out Luis Miguel on Google Images and he's not that old - and he does still look good!!! :yeah:

And love the song!!! No wonder everyone loves him...muy romantico... :)

#64 ·
Yeah probably you didn't look a picture of him, he is not that old lol and he still looks great :yeah: ... he also have up tempo songs but this is like the song when if you were not a fan of his, you became his fan after this, besides the video is great and the lyrics are also great, I'll only kind of translate the chorus

You ... the same as yesterday,
the inconditional, the one who doesn't expect anything,
You ... the same as yesterday,
the one who I didn't know how to love
I don't know why, my friend ... you

:hearts: :rolls:

#65 ·
Yes, muy romantico Nicofan :hearts:
Thanks for the translation Kid! :D

#69 ·
Love that song Nicofan-thanks for the link! :banana:

#72 ·
Well I'll continue instructing you into the Luis Miguel world :lol: and since I know that all of you liked his long hair, here it's one of those old up tempo songs with the long hair, besides, it'll be a treat for the boys and the girls and also, for those still having cold weather :p

Cuando calienta el sol ... which means something like when the sun is warming up :p

#74 ·
:lol: more 80's hair! The sun is not the only thing heating up in that Luis Miguel video Kid ;). This morning when I was at Holiday (gas station chain here) the clerk was talking about how she is going to Cabo San Lucas next week and I am more jealous then ever now :awww: the beaches look soooooo wonderful in those videos......

#77 ·
Thanks for the song and video Fergie :yeah: I loved the Denny/Izzy storyline and missed Denny on the show. Then I kind of got tired of the show by the end of last season and stopped watching it. I joked the only thing that would win me back were if Denny came back.....imagine my surprise when I found out he was back!!! :eek: :rolls: Now I have start hoping for repeats to catch up :retard:

#78 ·
I'm a true psycho, I have seen that episode (when Denny dies) everytime that is repeated here and every time I cried even more than Izzie :silly: :rolls:

I know Luis Miguel is really hot in that video, and even after he cut his hair off he continued taking his hair the way he used to do it when he had long hair :lol: ... actually girls that video was filmed in Acapulco, I don't know how nice could be the weather right now in Cabo, so I'm not sure if the guy at the gas station will have such a great weather :rolls: oh damn, that's why Nico and I will miss Acapulco this year :awww: :lol:

#79 ·
Unless there is a hurricane on the way, Cabo weather will be better than here Kid. :p Although I know better than to expect symapthy from you :awww: even though we're going to have -30 below wind chill tomorrow morning :eek: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.