12K views 243 replies 78 participants last post by  Aloimeh 
#1 · (Edited)
The draws are in this post.

Top Half
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=4737

Bottom Half
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=4739

The Rules are simple.

1. 1 vote only and it's within a specified 12 hour period, which will be in the thread title and there are numerous sites out there that can calculate the respective time differences.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

2. It's not compulsory to vote on all matches, whoever has the most votes win. If it's a tie after 12 hours, then it's a sudden death and first vote wins.

3. Since there have been so many bans and trying to devalue this contest, even more than usual. Anyone who is an active poster at the start of the contest, will remain so, until knocked out of the event, in the event of trying to get banned while it's on. Yes, there will be a review about the whole banned user rule for next year, in the light of this unusual situation in 2009.

4th round matches

Code:
[B]Burrow [1][/B] vs. Raging Lamb [30] 		54-5
[B]prima donna [14][/B] vs. munZe konZa [47] 	40-29
GOATPARERA [12] vs. [B]theRAFA  [22] [/B]	7-45
«Ivan»[39] vs. [B]rubbERR [7] [/B]			16-42

[B]Everko [5][/B] vs. Byrd [27] 			34-25
sawan66278 [11] vs. [B]Foxy [24] [/B]		22-36
[B]Black Adam [15] [/B]vs. MrChopin [20] 		29-22
[B]aloimeh [31][/B] vs. Clydey [4] 			35-22

l_mac [3] vs. [B]nadalsharapova [29] [/B]		31-33
[B]Fahrenhajt [13][/B] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19] 	37-27
[B]Bilbo [10][/B] vs. tangerine_dream [21] 		29-26
MalwareDie [28] vs. [B]P. Antonius [8] [/B]		17-38

[B][6] Mellow Yellow[/B] vs. habibko [26]: 	34-25
[B]JolánGagó [9][/B] vs. rocketassist[23]: 		35-17
[B]Tommy_Vercetti [16][/B] vs. mediter [46]: 	40-16
[B]Start da Game[/B] vs. Clay Death[2]: 		30-27

See less See more
Reactions: MrChopin
#37 ·
Re: R3: 2009 ACC "The its. like that" 4th Round starting Tuesday 23:00 GMT (Voting Op

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30]
The self-loathing Scot is cutting through the competition like 2006 Federer. Burrow will overpower the former RagingMod, all the while screaming, "That's just too big for you".

Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and just say, "You know what? I lost to the bigger **** on the day".

Move on.

prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47]
GOATPARERA [12] vs. theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]
This match is like the plot of Double Impact.

«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7]
Ivan is as cute as a bag of otters. rubbERR is not.
Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
Byrd needs my help here. And I'm going to give it to him.
sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24]
Black Adam [15] vs. MrChopin [20]
Potentially a huge match in the next round if Chopin gets through. He wants it, I want it, and the fans want it.
aloimeh [31]vs. Clydey [4]
I've spent many sleepless nights over whether or not I want to beat the Patron Saint of ****s. He might pound the shit out of me like my own personal Marin Cilic, but I'm not going down without a fight.

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29]
Tartan Heart needs to progress. Mouth-watering matches await this pre-tournament favourite. Nadalsharapova is a nasty floater in every sense. Not a marquee name, though.

Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19]
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21]
Nothing against Bilbo here. Tangy knows how I feel about her, though. I would tear that ass up.
MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8]
P.Antonius has been a sweetheart lately, but MalwareDie is cool. Can't vote for him.

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26]
Habibko has earned his spot in the quarters. Very consistent. I may be risking a jihad, but Habib needs to take this one.

JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23]
Easiest vote of the round. I want to claw my eyes out whenever I read a JolanGago post, while screaming, "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46]
Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2]

#42 ·
Re: R3: 2009 ACC "The its. like that" 4th Round starting Tuesday 23:00 GMT (Voting Op

Byrd needs my help here. And I'm going to give it to him.
Haha cheers

#43 ·

:scratch: is CD challenging habibsan to fight him to the death using umbrellas? :scared:

edit: habib, quick, study this binteo

lol nice binteo, the umbrellas are a code between me and him :lol:

:bigcry:
:rain:

should be obvious :p

#45 ·

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4]

Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2]

#46 ·

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30] - raging lamb is one of two mods i like,always polite 'n nice with me,always nice,he'd never get my vote.seed no.1 is too big.
prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47] -discrace for nole fanbase,fashist(not comunist you stupid miura),xenophobe.pd is too boring for my vote.
GOATPARERA [12] vs.theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]-:haha: eci-peci-pec (random)
«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7] -no vote

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27] -byrd could be bitter,he insuled me a few times but everko is genuine cretino
sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24] -sawan is deathly boring like pd.foxy buddy,you need medical exam asap
Black Adam [15] vs. MrChopin [20] -tough.mr.bethoven got my vote.let's say 49-51 for mr.handle me.
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] -clydey is one of my fav posters,aliomeh(meh) is who?i made a few calls 'n...another serbo-usa fashist,xenophobe.he is the comunist clown miura

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29]-imac...not this time,it's enough,nadaletina is one of the holly 3 (pd,sawan,nadalsharapova) got my vote.does he know how stupid is his username?no?
Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19] -not a decent contest here,i adore safin rules,celsius is most pathetic nole fan,even worse than **
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21] -underage freaking lover always has my vote,go with foxy to some med exam,who knows.t.dream is funny.
MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8]-warm.troyan.win32 over jm?not even a contest.

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26] -as much as i puke whenever i read my's posts,habibko wants this title badly:eek:
JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23] -:haha: 2 equal contenders,no vote
Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46]-racist,fashist over smbdy i have never heard of.
Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2]- classic tool,disgrace,coward behind the courtain.

#47 ·

Edu, I worry about CD, if he goes on like this he's likely to get banned. Is there anyway you could tell me to tone it down a bit before he says something he's going to regret?

#55 ·

Edu, I worry about CD, if he goes on like this he's likely to get banned. Is there anyway you could tell me to tone it down a bit before he says something he's going to regret?
since when is telling some pathetic troll to stfu and also learn to defend for herself is a crime here at mtf?

you dont think mods and the super mods have enough to do already.

#50 ·

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30]- Raginglamb far overmatched.

prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47]- As mentioned by others in previous rounds, I'm voting for munze konza to win it all on behalf of all banned posters.

GOATPARERA [12] vs. theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]- Double take.

«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7]- Not only moronic, but a bore :zzz:

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]- Just a bit...off :scratch:

sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24]- :help:

aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4]- Clydey is too cool for school.

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29]- Linda must advance. The masses demand it.

Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19]- Legendary.

Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21]- Like Clydey, I too would tear this up. Nasty style, baby :aplot:

MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8]- Not sure who it was that came up with it, but my fave nickname for him is "Pussy Antrollious". Perfectly descriptive.

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26]- Tough choice. Tough draw. habib is annoying, but still he still has some entertainment value. Take a deranged Fedtard fangirl, mix it with some clear as day racism, and top it off with a lack of any functioning sense of humor, and you have Miss Mirkaland.

JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23]- Simply in another class.

Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46]- See above.

Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2]- At least Clay Death is interesting. He's a personality.

#69 ·

I'm just looking out for you :hug:
you and i may had our differences but i have always found you to be cool and intelligent.

so thanks for the support elessar.

stop by the castle and say hello when you have time. its a very quiet time of the year now but we have managed to string together 21 volumes there.

#59 ·

Raging Lamb [30]- I just happened to recollect the events that led to her becoming a mod. All the resentment I thought was gone flooded back in. There is no chance in hell she will win this round but I have to make my meager contribution.
prima donna [14]- See my signature. Amazing man.
theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22] - GoatParera is the happier version.
rubbERR [7] - Chooper, its time to move on to the popularity contest:D

Byrd [27]- Everko melted many hearts with the Mt.Clown pic. Sorry Byrd that was a masterstroke.
Foxy [24] - Mike's signature says it all:eek:. And sawan is quite intelligent.
MrChopin [20]- His contempt for the Rafatards is totally unjustified. Plus I want him to meet Clydey.
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4]-I have actually started liking Aloimeh now that he makes very few tennis related posts. And Clydey wants this win badly.

l_mac [3] - Because she wants to drive me away to the Castle. Also because I want her to face off her MTF beloved Farenhajt.
Fahrenhajt [13]- He is the ultimate gentleman. When he insults you, he makes sure to tailor it based on your nationality, religion etc. I like men who make that extra effort.
tangerine_dream [21] - Bilbo is boring.
MalwareDie [28]- JM is upset today:hug:

habibko [26] - Writes his ACC essays in red:zzz:
rocketassist[23] - JG would love to move on but rocketassist has a good shot of winning this.
Tommy_Vercetti [16]
Clay Death[2]- I dream of a battle between ClayDeath the destroyer and habibko the SUpreme Commander of armies to the East.

#60 ·

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30] - too big, too strong
prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47] - pd is easy enough to read most days, munZe konZa is visual laxative
«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7] - rubbERR, i wish his dad woulda wore one

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27] - both are clowns, but, everko hasn't spent the time coming to terms with it like byrd has
sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24] - i think a reprint of sawans USO '08 djoko-rant should hit circulation soon, that sh!t is good clown promo
Black Adam [15] vs. MrChopin [20] - no vote, i hope both get destroyed
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] - on any normal week, i'd vote for aloimeh, but this is no normal week... this f**king mad scot's shameless self promotion has gone into overdrive these last few days.. f**k me drunk! the guy is everywhere... i cant take a quiet dump lately without clydey being in my head like some f**ked coke advert...

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29] - could be end of the road for imac...?
Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19] - recently spotted vadalising Immodium billboards
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21] - no vote
MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8] - :yeah: :lol: :worship: :bounce: :lol: hee hee hee :lol: :clap2:

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26] - MW inactivity
JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23] - must go through
Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46] - racist punk
Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2] - this dark horse has game...

#70 ·

aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] - on any normal week, i'd vote for aloimeh, but this is no normal week... this f**king mad scot's shameless self promotion has gone into overdrive these last few days.. f**k me drunk! the guy is everywhere... i cant take a quiet dump lately without clydey being in my head like some f**ked coke advert...

I don't think I need to say any more.

#62 · (Edited)

Votes in bold

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24] - no vote
Black Adam [15] vs. MrChopin [20] - no vote
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] - Clydey is kind of fun and seems to want to be in the ACC for a laugh.

Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21] - because I'm an American, right?

JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23] - higher seed.
Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46] - it looks like mediter is going to lose, despite my offer to pay for votes. Mediter is the only person on this forum who believes that a gay marriage supporting, tree hugging, long haired pagan hippie like me could ever support Gov Ahnuld. He doesn't post that shit all over this forum to push my buttons, he's not that smart. He does it because he's an idiot.
Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2] - tough choice, goes to the veteran

#63 ·

Burrow [1]- dumb
munZe konZa [47] - racist
theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22] - the biscuit
rubbERR [7] - troll

Byrd [27] - nasty
Foxy [24] - delusional
MrChopin [20] - has been trolling hard
Clydey [4] - rotten

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29] - no vote
Fahrenhajt [13] - this should be Action Jackson
tangerine_dream [21] - :)
MalwareDie [28] -

habibko [26] - giant clown
rocketassist[23] - reminds me of Byrd
Tommy_Vercetti [16] -
Clay Death[2] - winner :rocker2:

#68 ·

Raging Lamb [30]- trigger happy
munZe konZa [47]- banned, wonder if he'll be back to celebrate if he wins
theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]- the stupid usernames win this battle of similar posters, or accounts even...
rubbERR [7] - monotony defined

Everko [5] - Byrd is funny, shouldn't get this far
Foxy [24] - tough call but Foxy is deluded as hell and actually believes what he says
MrChopin [20] - Fedtard with the brain cell of a Nadal fanboy
aloimeh [31] - RELIGION!

l_mac [3] - Linda's getting beat bad here, she needs a vote
Farenhajt [13] - how the fuck did Tutu lose? He was a bigger clown than Faren even.
Bilbo [10] - Robot Wars nominee
MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8] - no vote, both good guys

[6] Mellow Yellow- habibko's head finally falls under the sword
NO VOTE
Tommy_Vercetti [16] - Nick Griffin wants him as a spokesperson
Start da Game - CD is okay

#71 ·

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]

Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2] - If you apologize and I feel you really mean it, I'll forgive you :hug:

#76 ·

theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]
«Ivan»[39]

Clydey [4]

nadalsharapova [29]
safin-rules-no.1[19]
tangerine_dream [21]

[6] Mellow Yellow
JolánGagó [9]

Start da Game

#82 ·

that actually works for me pablo. i have no desire to win this contest.

just have 2 winners already: burrow and linda. they are both about the biggest arse clowns ever at mtf. one of these 2 will win anyway. i propose that we rig the contest and have 2 winners.

#83 ·

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30] - no vote
prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47] (easy one)
GOATPARERA [12] vs. theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22] - no vote

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] (bigoted views simply aren't welcome here and James' swinging between laid-back moods and upbeat approach has been growing on me...)

MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8] (MalwareDie has improved a lot recently, but unlike JM (s)he hasn't reached end of the road)

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26] - no vote
JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23] - no vote
Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2] (... her son was a cute little girl... she was also tiny after her being told she was going to be big...)

#84 ·

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30] - no vote. neither makes an impression on me.

prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47] - got a rep from PD the other day, formally asking me who I was. It was sealed with red wax and replete with faux WASP enlightenment.

GOATPARERA [12] vs. theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22] - One exists for sure and one doesn't.

«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7] - He and PD will have a huge match.

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27] - Alien clown sig coming soon.

sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24] - fast_clay, it was AO '08 QFs against Ferrer...

Yes, the Crasstastic 4 are the most obnoxious entourage outside of the crew that went with O.J. Simpson when he attempted to get his "stolen" memorabilia back in Vegas.

And after that pathetic, immature display where Djokovic complained about a BABY crying of all things, his new name: Novak Diaperitch.

Ferrer played like garbage. Blowing a 40-0 lead in his service game, after a few fortuitous net cords for Count Cheatula, spelled doom for Run David Run. Ferrer played HORRIBLY. And I'm telling you now: had it gone to four sets, as amazing as it seems-with mental midget Mary Carillo ready to coronate the Count before the third set was complete-the Count might have suffered a tremendous defeat. But then again, you never know, perhaps he was upset because he was again snubbed by the Academy when the Oscars were announced today:

Best fraudulent injury: the nominees are: Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Jelena Jankovic, and Justin Henin

Pencil the Julio Egoglesius for a three to four set meeting with Buttzilla, a.k.a. Dr. No.

aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] - Even with
, you have to go with Clydey. He wants it bad.

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29] - Shouldn't be close.

Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1 - Faren v. l_mac has serious promise.

Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21] - Still don't know if you're male or female. Either would be scary.

MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8] - His posts in the Federer forum after Wimbledon '08 are some of the finest MTF has produced.

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26] - Sorry habibko

JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23] - It's sad when you follow select matches only to say "mug era" when the more aggressive player loses. It's more sad when you do this after every post. It's more sad when you actually believe it.

Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46] - Neither is clownish enough to play in R16.

Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2] - Pray for death.

#86 ·

Burrow [1]
prima donna [14]
theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]

sawan66278 [11]

l_mac [3]
Bilbo [10]
P. Antonius [8]

[6] Mellow Yellow
rocketassist[23] – sorry but I like Jolan:p

#87 ·

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]

l_mac [3]
vs. nadalsharapova [29]

Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2] Clown death pass his peak, Start da Game all the way to final

#94 ·

Burrow [1] - haven't seen Raging Clown around in a while
prima donna [14] - a clown who dwells in his own arse
GOATPARERA [12]
rubbERR [7]

Everko [5 - I like Byrd
sawan66278
Black Adam - Man U fan
aloimeh [31] - Bible literalist scary disturbing clown

nadalsharapova [29] - probably the most boring of all the clowns
safin-rules-no.1[19] - think she badrepped me before ego she's a clown
tangerine_dream [21] - wears a tin hat because she thinks EUROPE is coming
P. Antonius [8] - swiss clown. don't really mind this guy I think

[6] Mellow Yellow - how did habib make it this far?
JolánGagó [9] - ditto rocket
Tommy_Vercetti [16] - this guys political opinions are those of a dangerous reactionary loon. Tommy "Aristotle" Vercetti should win this
Start da Game vs. Clay Death - CD is cool in my book, not sure who the other dude is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.