Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaChat51 - Bachelor Dandy Uncovered: The Exclusive That Will Rock MTF (coming soon)

126K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  star 
#1 ·
:rocker2:

#3 ·
Re: RafaChat Vol 18: Starring Bachelor Dandy as "Bibberz"

- have you ever started flirting with someone that use to be hostile towards you??
- what was your dream job growing up as kid?
- their a rumour that you have indian background? is this true? would you like to clarify?

- what is your theory. why mariav hates me?

- i heard you started playing tt. for the love god why??

#17 ·

Andreea, that was probably the worst bump in the history of this forum. This is a Rafa Forum--not a Rafa + Any Random-ass Player Forum. :(

It did remind me of this tender moment, though:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

OMG, watching Rafa celebrate. :awww:

He'll be busy writing the Querrey internship application :awww:
I never sent anything in. It would be one thing if Sammy was in charge of hiring. I could probably stand that sort of rejection. However, I can't bear the thought of being rejected by Dan the Intern. :sad:

I feel a more accurate designation is more like

"unnamed strange west coast man" in the end credits.
Sometimes I'll IMDb random actors in movies I've just seen. One time I IMDbed the chauffeur in Die Hard just to see what the hell he was up to.

This is what he looked like in Die Hard:

Young kid. Bright future ahead of him and all that, right?

Nope. His last role was "Second Transvestite." Ten years ago. I repeat, his last role was Second Transvestite in some forgettable movie ten years ago.:haha:

What the hell kind of agent did he have?! :haha: :haha: :haha: I got a great new role for you, kid. You're going to be in a picture called Shadow Hours starring such luminaries as Balthazar Getty and Rebecca Gayheart. The role? Get this, you're gonna love this. Are you listening? You're going to be...Second Transvestite. The casting director said he could only offer you Third Transvestite, but I was like, ':rolleyes:c'mon, don't bring that weak shit in here. Who do you think you're dealing with?'

:zzz:

#14 ·

:lol:

#18 ·

That was one of your worst posts, BD, and we all know that the competition is tight :hug: :D

Mike, explain me one thing: why is written Murray on Chris Cusiter's shirt? :scratch:

#43 ·

Mike, explain me one thing: why is written Murray on Chris Cusiter's shirt? :scratch:

must be the sponsor

why is the Scot is made to walk right at the back :ras:

#22 ·

"Bibberz"- The David Watts Years

Both players are so unbelievably likeable. I think they’re both objectively great sportsmen. Does Rafa celebrate too much on the court? Sometimes, but that’s probably because he needs to get amped up to play well. Understandable. Does Roger make unseemly post-match comments? Sometimes, but they’re borne out of pride, not malice. Also understandable. Let’s face it—given their immense talents, they would both be justified in being more arrogant and selfish. As it turns out, both have an extremely healthy respect for the fans and fellow players. I consider myself lucky as a fan that these are the top two players.

The more these two play head-to-head (especially in finals), the more their relationship will chill. Little things (and not-so-little things) will get blown out of proportion. Although I have always rooted for Rafa when the two play (because Federer’s ATP race lead is staggeringly vast), I couldn’t respect either player more.
He’s (Brad Gilbert) not as classy as Drysdale. He’s not as insightful as John McEnroe. He’s nowhere near as cool as Courier. He doesn’t have any neat catchphrases like Patrick McEnroe (God help me, but I love “Dropper!”). He can’t go 30 seconds without comparing tennis matchups to: (American) football or prizefighting. He has that condescending “I-calls-‘em-like-I-see-‘em” attitude.

So, why, why, WHY do I still like him? My theories are: (1) There’s something wrong with me; (2) He’s just a really complex character….I think there’s something wrong with me.
I don't mind Federer getting the French Open--one day. Not to sound like a jerk, but I want it to be a long-term goal, like it was for Sampras, Becker, and Agassi (who was 29 when he finally got it). It's not the end of the world for Roger. As a tennis fan--not as a Rafa fan--I'm glad Roger didn't win Sunday. Besides, every "great one" should have a foil against whom his greatness can be measured. Borg had McEnroe and Sampras had Agassi. Without McEnroe and Agassi we might not fully understand the greatness of Borg and Sampras.
Sounding more like himself: :D
Federer’s clearly the best I’ve ever seen, but I haven’t wanted him to win a match since Wimbledon 2003. He wins with such alarming frequency that I don’t root for him to win any more than I would root for the sun to rise.

#27 ·
Re: RafaChat Vol 18: Bibberz,The Evolution: David Watts>Bachelor Dandy>Bibberz

Holy shit. :lol:

This David Watts was a Fedal? :eek:
Um, no. I was not Fedal because I did not root for Rogelina to win matches. It's just that I've always admired/liked Rogelina's tennis, and before the Rogihate there was Rogirespect.

By my estimation, he did not start to say really :retard: things until 2006. It started with the "one-dimensional," which did not greatly offend me, and then he got worse...and worse...and worse and worse and worse and worse andworseandworseandworseandworseandworseandworse.

The sort of hate I have for Rogelina had to slowly ferment. You can't just wake up one morning, look at some ponce in a cardigan, and start to laugh when he cries. It takes time.

Bachelor Dandy did not bring out the Rogelinahate the moment he set foot in this forum. That took a while too.

Is your title trying to imply that the present version of BD is the less worthy one? :awww:
David Watts was fucking **** habilis--completely dull, devoid of humor and personality, and unwilling to say anything overtly fanboyish.

I am now--by comparison--a superhuman/**** superior. :sport:

Thank Christ Linda included that last quote. It shows that I was finally starting to walk a bit more upright.

#31 ·
Re: RafaChat Vol 18: Bibberz,The Evolution: David Watts--->Bachelor Dandy-->Bibberz

David Watts said:
Both players are so unbelievably likeable. I think they’re both objectively great sportsmen. Does Rafa celebrate too much on the court? Sometimes, but that’s probably because he needs to get amped up to play well. Understandable. Does Roger make unseemly post-match comments? Sometimes, but they’re borne out of pride, not malice. Also understandable. Let’s face it—given their immense talents, they would both be justified in being more arrogant and selfish. As it turns out, both have an extremely healthy respect for the fans and fellow players. I consider myself lucky as a fan that these are the top two players.

The more these two play head-to-head (especially in finals), the more their relationship will chill. Little things (and not-so-little things) will get blown out of proportion. Although I have always rooted for Rafa when the two play (because Federer’s ATP race lead is staggeringly vast), I couldn’t respect either player more.
What's memorable about the post above? :haha: :haha:

#36 ·
Re: RafaChat Vol 18: Bibberz,The Evolution: David Watts--->Bachelor Dandy-->Bibberz

:haha: i mean :hug:

man i can't believe it, staten island got it, bklyn got a little, but not us :sport:

it missed us by 40 miles they said, i feel v v blessed today :awwww:
:mad: some people have all the luck :mad:

Oh well, it means I didn't have to go to work today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.