• Federer in 2

Votes: 35 18.6%
  • Federer in 3

Votes: 29 15.4%

WWW Indian Wells SF: Nadal vs Federer

21K views 292 replies 103 participants last post by  jcempire 
#1 ·
WWW Indian Wells SF: Federer vs Nadal

Can Fed pull off the win on these slow ass courts? I believe so. Fed in 2.

#221 ·
blind breed are a lost bunch, hercules.....nadal's going to deliver the turkey win today and that's something which they cannot stomach.....it's already showing clear enough.....they are desperate to avoid it but it's inevitable.....

no surprise that even fed has been so bitter about this, hercs.....his endless hypocrisy has been exposed by nadal for everyone to see.....first it was the challenge system, then whining about proposed ranking system and now talking about time wasting and directly taking nadal's name.....his true colours come out when he loses......

this defeat is going to leave fed and the blind breed in such a bad state.....i think they both deserve this......fed for his over the top ego and the blind breed for the blind rafa hating.....

#230 ·
are you serious? you can not be this hard up over nadal and federer playing. why not just enjoy it when nadal wins(if he wins) instead of bashing fed at every turn...all the hating isnt necessary and makes it hard to wade thru posts trying to find something about good tennis strategy and who others think will win.

No matter how you stack it up, 16 is greater than 10 and when nadal gets to 16, then you have an argument but every player has a player that they up against that they have a losing record to, so it's no big deal except for people such as yourself, who likes to start ISH and you come off so mean spirited...

cat

#223 ·
too late for nole, pray for palestine and israel.....it's 16-14 in rafa's favour ad 5-3 at slams in rafa's favour.....he would have done real good if he escapes being rafa's pigeon when they finish their careers.....

nadal has shown tremendous resilience at their previous meeting on djokovic's best surface......so we can expect far better stuff this year.....

#235 ·
It's closer than u think , in their last 10 matches Novak has won 9-1 so if he wins one more it will be 10-1 vs Prime nadull . This has never been the case with past all time greats even federer.

#241 ·
there's no shame in getting owned by nadal, or djokovic or federer for that matter. however, historically speaking it does eliminate fed from goat contention as no goat in any individual sport was ever totally dominated by their historic rival. h2h means less to nadal as he remains in the 2nd or 3rd tier of all-time greats and is not a goat contender.

#244 ·
It is certanly difficult to call Federer the GOAT because of various reasons, but it is difficult to call any tennis player a GOAT, even Laver have some good arguments against him, like beeing dominated by Rosewall and Gonzalea until they turned 30 and also both amateur slams and pro slams are just not comparable to open era slams.

There is no clear GOAT in tennis, but it seems to be between Federer and Laver as other players have even more faults in their resume (Borg and Rosewall closely behind).

#256 ·
sampras for me is inside the goat`s discussion....

the man had 14 gs , 5 masters cup , 6 years finished consecutive like nº1 and the record of 286 week in nº1 ( it`s true that is only one week more than roger but still is record)

sampras has the record of 286 weeks in nº1 and federer has the record of more consecutives week in nº1.

very similars

#261 ·
***************IMPORTANT**************

@everyone

check your v cash bets on this match......someone reversed the bets......i bet 50,000 on rafa as his odds were shown 1.36......now it's showing that fed's odds are 1.36 and that i bet on fed? what's going on?

#270 ·
i would have forgotten too if it was 2k or 3k but it's 50 k......who runs this v bet thing?

#275 ·
I think........there will be a winner! I'll put 600,000 e-credits on that.

#281 ·
What was that which was said? It's not the FedEx but the FedPresent?

#287 ·
This thread is comedic gold. How can the world's biggest Fed hater place such a large wager on Federer and then win?! Does. Not. Compute.

I believe that Start Da Game's wager short-circuited the natural order of the universe and truly, the tennis deities out there decided to let Federer win just to mess with his mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#289 ·
What are you on about, clown. This year Federer is far from red hot shape. He can still win though of course.

But thanks for bumping this thread, I had forgotten about Start da Coin's betting debacle here... comedy gold.

Haha just realized, you also thought Rafa would beat Roger here yourself, pretty embarrassing bump this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.