Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "We've got videos of that dork Andy!" Media Center

177K views 2K replies 155 participants last post by  Dead Net Cord 
#1 · (Edited)
LOL. I have no idea what to call this thread but this is where all the audio and media files we come across on Andy will be put. Happy viewing! And remember: this is a FAMILY forum so no rated XXX stuff will be posted until I have privately viewed such material over and over and over again, deem it obscene and tasteless, and therefore appropriate for public consumption.

We'll start with the Lexus ad and his interview with Mary Carillo at Cincy. :)

BiancaUL's link to Andy on ESPN Hollywood.

See less See more
#27 ·
Re: Andy's Mojo Media Center

tangerine_dream said:
Deb, I am trying to remember the name of an MTV-like documentary that Quddus hosted right after Andy won USO. It was kinda long, I think five parts. But I know it was on RO and you had taped it for us. Do you know which docu I'm talking about? Do you still have it anywhere?
Isn't that Topspin from last summer? The one where they show Andy and Quddus in Austin at the tennis courts Andy started playing on?

#28 · (Edited)

RodLo said:
If Tangy doesn't have them available, I've got them saved to my computer. I'd have no problem uploading them for you. :)
Really? Wow, thanks.

I was on idolforums.com (in the RockStarINXS section) and I noticed they use another server for the big files (mp3s, videos). It's like UploadHut, but it seems faster. Rapidshare.de or MegaUpload.com.

#30 · (Edited)

Yea tangy, I think Jessa's right, they did a Topspin on him before the 2004 USO :)

So I just saw another Lexus ad on TTC - it's an older British guy like screaming at Andy about the USO and Andy just looks at him and doesn't even say a word. Is this a third one or the second one that I haven't seen yet?

Wait, I just saw ANOTHER one. This is the same woman as the nickname one but it's about his grunt? LOL

So there are at least 3 of them lol

#39 ·

:lol:

btw, Lauren, your sig freaking rocks :haha:

#42 ·

because of time constraints, probably. commercial slots are a certain length and they're often cut down to fit into those blocks.

#44 ·

i have to say these lexus commercials are growing on me,
now ive seen 4 and there's got to be at LEAST 8-10....

andy is just so cute in his general-ness
surrounded by all this random-ness :inlove: ..."the car and the boy are $HOT$"

plus trying to catch them all (who knows how many are out there) and keep tally is exciting....for a 30sec. commercial series. :)

#46 ·

surfpinky said:
mmm hmm
they better not cut out mardy out of the second part, or amex will lose a customer.
lol I was mad when I saw the edited version on CBS too but tonight I saw the entire first part of the commercial on Bravo (complete with the cowboy hat and mardy :hearts: ) so I guess they're showing a couple of versions

#47 ·

TYVM RODLO :D THAT WAS LOTS OF FUN TO WATCH :D I Love you!

Reactions: RodLo
#48 ·

i just watched the lexus.com interview and saw 3 more lexus ads...
now i have seen 7. :bigclap:but i need to get them on tape:fiery:

warmy was right, the "treefrog":clap2: is the best keep on the look out guys you'll love it!::dance:::dance:

#51 ·

Caren said:
I completly forgot about that interview, i thought it started at midnight here, looks like its not :(
He say anything interesting that he hasn't said before?
not really...what was funny was this girl came up with an obviously bullshit question, and then said-"my second question is...will you go on a date with me"

he looked kinda surprised by this desperate plea, (not the sorta thing i would do i preferr the boys to come to me) but cant blame a girl for trying when its really her only shot, she got nerve!-it was cute.

andy's response was- "uh" (as usual)
"maybe later i get shy on camera" :haha: :haha: :haha:

girls & boys this is why you never ask a guy out on camera, no matter how desperate you are.
then you cant walk cooly away and make them want you...
when u just got the global shut down.:haha::haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.