#1 · (Edited)
a few new ones :)

:wavey:

MC RIchard :p

See less See more
#202 ·
Re: *** Richy's Photo Gallery ***

Thanks for all the Richard photos :hug:

And OMG NO!!! He can never cut his hair. I love his hair. It would be a shame if he ever did.

Richard's hair---> :inlove:

#206 ·
#207 · (Edited)

*julie* said:
A little pic to celebrate today victory (I don't know if it has been post before)

Aaaaahhhh those green/hazel eyes...
I should come see this thread more often... ;)

From Getty...so watermarked... :( :

Caption:
LONDON - JUNE 10: A dejected Richard Gasquet of France during his quarter final match against Radek Stepanek of Czech Republic at the Stella Artois Tennis Championships at the Queen's Club on June 10, 2005 in London, England. :sad:

And just because it's so funny i couldn't resist: "Sexy Radek" :)lol: :retard: ) in action doing a chicken dance after winning a point (maybe that's what dejected Richie so badly... a toothache then this...that must have been too much!...or maybe knowing that Richie had a toothache so that he musn't laugh Radek desperately tried to make him laugh to distract him... :lol: :haha: ).

:silly: :cuckoo:

Caption:
LONDON - JUNE 10: Radek Stepanek of Czech Republic celebrates winning a point during his quarter final match against Richard Gasquet of France at the Stella Artois Tennis Championships at the Queen's Club on June 10, 2005 in London, England.

I know: far too much imagination and time in your hands delsa...far too much...
I don't know why i need to laugh about everything these days. maybe the deception of Richie's loss... :awww: :crying2: I should stop!... :rolleyes:

#215 ·

Thanks Delsa for those pictures (that 2nd picture though, um I don't know what to say). That Radek picture is so hilarious. I hate looking at photos of him because all I do is laugh.

Your welcome Cindy, my pleasure! I'm a member there, my name is Sweet4Richard

About Andy, I heard him sing and its not pretty. There's a thread on the main message board about Andy copying Radak. I'm going to go check it out to get more information. Andy was getting revenge for Richard, maybe.
:haha:

#217 ·

:haha:

#218 ·

silverwhite said:
I heard him singing to Kournikova on TV when they showed a clip of some exhibition. :tape:
I saw that too!!! :rolls:
thanks for reminding that... I can't stop laughing! :lol:

#221 ·

silverwhite said:
Delsa! :worship: Apparently, Andy tried imitating Sexy Radek in their SF match today. :haha:
i saw that :haha: :haha: :haha:

#222 ·

*julie* said:
A little pic to celebrate today victory (I don't know if it has been post before)

aaawwwwwwwwww thats such a nice piccie :hearts: :hearts:

#224 ·

i dont know..the cameras didnt show him :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.